ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no it said in the manga that yondaime went to all the trouble of splitting the kyuubis chakra, so it wasnt just to win the battle, he wanted to leave some power for his son so that he would stay safe. just like how itachi left sasuke with amaterasu when he died to protect him.

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats true. the 4th was a genius he had a backup plan for naruto. But i have been wondering something maybe yondaime knew about madara's plans for the kyuubi and seal it away

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice and detailed work for both of you.

I think that the Yang (or Ying...sorry, got me confused) part of the 9 tails can be acessed once again. and I think that Jirayia held the key which is going to be passed to Naruto.

BTW...I thought Jirayia told a frog to give naruto the key right? Think the toads gave it to him on Toad mountain?

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First I would like to say one thing... The chakra sealed into naruto wasn't yin... it was yang. As you can see on Chapter 370 - Premonition, page 13

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a very good theory. I disagree, however, that there is only one half of Kyuubi sealed in him. There would almost have to be the whole Kyuubi. The way I always took it was that the Kyuubi's good chakra consatantly mixes with naruto's own, which is part of the reason Naruto has such vast amounts of chakra. The Evil chakra is what is behind the death god seal in Naruto (the whole gate thing). The reason I think both halves are in Naruto is becuase if there was only half that would throw a wrentch in Peins plan. What use id only half a Kyuubi. Then they would have to spend time looking for the other half and that would be wierd. (and if it was in death god then there would be no sucess in Pein's plan becuase there's only half.)

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a very good theory. I disagree, however, that there is only one half of Kyuubi sealed in him. There would almost have to be the whole Kyuubi. The way I always took it was that the Kyuubi's good chakra consatantly mixes with naruto's own, which is part of the reason Naruto has such vast amounts of chakra. The Evil chakra is what is behind the death god seal in Naruto (the whole gate thing). The reason I think both halves are in Naruto is becuase if there was only half that would throw a wrentch in Peins plan. What use id only half a Kyuubi. Then they would have to spend time looking for the other half and that would be wierd. (and if it was in death god then there would be no sucess in Pein's plan becuase there's only half.)
its a whole kyuubi inside naruto check the early naruto episodes wherein he gets jiraiya as his master for the first time, jiraiya explained that the seal was formed in a way that naruto gets to use the good chakra for the meantime while the bad chakra is caged, but that time j-man knows that the seal are meant to go away in time which he said that naruto is destined to use the kyuubi in the future...