Theory on Sasuke and his clan

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sensing that Sasuke was very shaken up when he saw the blonde haired kid and not killing him has giving me a thought.
Now Sasuke wants to rebuild his clan, correct. I think that instead of killing these people who claim Uchiha, maybe he is going to try a different method and get them to join him. And in the mix, he will probably have to fight the mystery guy in the hoodie or something.

But that may hint to why Sarada was made part of his clan (since everyone is thinking she was an experiment).

Idk. Just a thought. lol

Yamacha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke still want to rebuild his clan.

He didn't want to kill blonde uchiha because he wants him to be husband to his daughter sarada uchiha :yayy:

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Onion successfully ran from sasuke. you are wrong that sasuke let him to go.

If sasuke was thinking about rebuilding his clan then he wouldn't call naruto for help.

Got it?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think for this Spin off Kishi will build his story around the mystery of uchiha peoples that still alive. We knew that Uchiha is very strong clan beside Senju.

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, its not like sasuke's gonna get her daughter banged by any stranger for the sake of rebuilding the clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9tailsJinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sensing that Sasuke was very shaken up when he saw the blonde haired kid and not killing him has giving me a thought.
Now Sasuke wants to rebuild his clan, correct. I think that instead of killing these people who claim Uchiha, maybe he is going to try a different method and get them to join him. And in the mix, he will probably have to fight the mystery guy in the hoodie or something.

But that may hint to why Sarada was made part of his clan (since everyone is thinking she was an experiment).

Idk. Just a thought. lol
@Bold: Sasuke did not kill him because he was in shock, not because he wants to rebuild his clan. He just found out that there might be another Uchiha, who the heck thinks of something like that in just a few seconds? He's just surprised that's all

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Onion successfully ran from sasuke. you are wrong that sasuke let him to go.

If sasuke was thinking about rebuilding his clan then he wouldn't call naruto for help.

Got it?
Or, he just wants to freaking find out why there is an Uchiha kid running around the damn place. Got that? He is confused af.

@Bold: Sasuke did not kill him because he was in shock, not because he wants to rebuild his clan. He just found out that there might be another Uchiha, who the heck thinks of something like that in just a few seconds? He's just surprised that's all
I realize that he is surprised (I already said that), and this theory is for the whole story, not just that moment in time. I was saying that he was in shock so he let him go, and on down the story line, he will then MAYBE want to keep these people.

Hmm, its not like sasuke's gonna get her daughter banged by any stranger for the sake of rebuilding the clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where are you getting this banging his daughter crap from. I'm not saying that -___-. I'm saying more members, equal expansion of the clan. His daughter don't have to bang a person from the Uchiha clan -___-.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where are you getting this banging his daughter crap from. I'm not saying that -___-. I'm saying more members, equal expansion of the clan. His daughter don't have to bang a person from the Uchiha clan -___-.
If him and Sarada are the only Uchihas left, then Reviving the Clan is gonna take a lot of Generations lol

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If him and Sarada are the only Uchihas left, then Reviving the Clan is gonna take a lot of Generations lol
The blonde kid dont HAVE to get with sarada. He can easily get with another female and then pass down the genes to his kids. It's not that hard to grasp. lol. It dont have to be an Uchiha he mate with.

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The blonde kid dont HAVE to get with sarada. He can easily get with another female and then pass down the genes to his kids. It's not that hard to grasp. lol. It dont have to be an Uchiha he mate with.
I never said you need Two uchihas to make an Uchiha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Stop with the Pure bred shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea on the old days that's how it went down that's how up they ensure people, get the sharingan a half blood is less likely to get the sharingan tsunade is half senju and part Uzumaki no chakra chains and no red hair naruto is half Uzumaki no chakra chains no red hair

Sarada getting with another uchiha is best way in restoring the clan

Other wise it would only downgrade and water down their clan by marrying breeding with non uchiha. And then if that configured down the line the uchiha would be extinct

Reactions: naruhina3636