HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goku has Ultra Instinct which means his intuition causes his body to react on its own to danger. Goku doesn't think so instinct fits him well.

Vegeta has SSGSS Evolution which I think is an incomplete form. It's in the middle of SSGSS and a form called Ultra Valor. Here's why: Vegeta seeks strength and to be the strongest.

Gohan has his mystic form but see it becomes stronger or weaker depending on his training. It looks close to his base form because his transformation isn't complete. Gohan should get a form called Ultra Mystic. Since he's the smartest strategist of the Saiyans.

BASICALLY. Ultra Instinct. Ultra Valor. And Ultra Mystic.

As for Broly. Who knows?

What do y'all think?

ORTAK

Kin
187💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

Goku does not have Ultra Instinct Anymore.

If he still did, then he would have used it against Broly.

---

"Vegeta intends to evolve using his own style, that may be the correct course."
- Whis during Jiren v.s Universe 7

"Vegeta seeks strength and to be the strongest. " is a weak argument.

You must be registered for see images

SSGSS is the perfect Super Saiyan Blue form.

---

Mystic Gohan is a complete form, strength factor depends on how hard he trains, as you have already stated.

---

Broly IS the Legendary Super Saiyan, he has no other form besides that except his Wrath State, which is him using Great Ape's power in base form, which is what Goku did similar to in GT except he evolved to SSJ4.

The only forms Broly could mix and mash is Legendary Super Saiyan Wrath Mode.

---

This is literally not a theory but some kind of form fan fiction. Only Ultra Instinct has ever been the only form created to have "Ultra" in it's name.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goku has Ultra Instinct which means his intuition causes his body to react on its own to danger. Goku doesn't think so instinct fits him well.

Vegeta has SSGSS Evolution which I think is an incomplete form. It's in the middle of SSGSS and a form called Ultra Valor. Here's why: Vegeta seeks strength and to be the strongest.

Gohan has his mystic form but see it becomes stronger or weaker depending on his training. It looks close to his base form because his transformation isn't complete. Gohan should get a form called Ultra Mystic. Since he's the smartest strategist of the Saiyans.

BASICALLY. Ultra Instinct. Ultra Valor. And Ultra Mystic.

As for Broly. Who knows?

What do y'all think?
It's a great theory and i really like it honestly, but i seriously dobut that much thought was put into it. Also as for Broly his feral nature could refer to him possibly being in touch with the saiyans primal roots