Theory on Boruto vs Kawakii

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that it's possible that Kawaki becomes evil on his own accord & that Isshiki doesn't take over his body & keep in mind that this is a theory not fact.

Reason 1

You must be registered to see images

Reason 2

Kawakii says that the age of the shinobi is over.

You must be registered to see images

Isshiki wants to take over Kawaki's body & suck the planet dry & so far has been fixated on that rather than simply saying they want to end the ERA of shinobi & will sent him to where Naruto was & then Boruto has an emotional vibe where they have a heart to heart talk, which indicates that Kawaki is going to turn evil on his own accord & not have Isshiki take over his body like everyone believes.

Keep in mind that I said that this a possibility as well

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bruh if anyone appears in the manga they automatically cannon lol so for you to say that doesn’t mean he cannon is the dumb take
That manga is not even written by the OG author just like Dragon Ball GT, how is it canon?

The source material is not always the manga, sometimes it's the anime like Code Geass, and I'm not saying that the Boruto anime is canon.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That manga is not even written by the OG author just like Dragon Ball GT, how is it canon?

The source material is not always the manga, sometimes it's the anime like Code Geass, and I'm not saying that the Boruto anime is canon.
Kishi passed on the series to the current author of Boruto. It was never planned for Kishi to continue but his assistant is so yes the Boruto manga is cannon as Kishi allowed it. Also the anime is filler cannon lol it’s filler but it’s filling in gaps which is cannon since the manga and show reference each other

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishi passed on the series to the current author of Boruto. It was never planned for Kishi to continue but his assistant is so yes the Boruto manga is cannon as Kishi allowed it. Also the anime is filler cannon lol it’s filler but it’s filling in gaps which is cannon since the manga and show reference each other
*canon

Akira Toriyama did the same for Dragon Ball GT but then Dragon Ball Super happened so.....