Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you make a theory that is correct at the end I will give you a cookie, I don't think I'm right I just wanted to speculate cus it's fun.

The members of Kara are all vessels of Outsutsuki members, inner members are vessels and outer members are just connections they have.
This is why KK wants to kill Jigen cus he doesn't want to be a vessel. The others can't do anything cus Jigen is too powerful.

The numbers represent different Outsutsukis, Momoshkis plan was to use Boruto as a vessel for himself.

The outsutsukis wants to create an army of zetsus of humans not to protect themselves against other outsutsukis but just because they want subordinates and shit.

They want to be the dominant species in the universe by gaining hax powers though tech and juubi chakra.

Orochimaru is gonna have some connection to the body swap thing they do.

And he is gonna help Boruto, at the end Ishki has replaced Kawakii, as he is the real threat, Kawakii was just a brat that turns more and more good but eventually will die and become a vessel.

Naruto isn't really dead at the end he has just been sent to another dimension. Sasuke however will die.

Ishki wants to eliminate shinobi cus they only exist cus of his partner to begin with.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Earth is just a stepping stone to reach Jigen's final goal, which is ruling the Otsuki's homeland.

If Kara has recruited members due to the promise of having their wishes granted, they don't necessarily align with Jigen on a moral level. The obvious example being that their scientist was bothered by the experimentation on so many children. Odds are that Kashin won't be the only one to betray Jigen.

On a related note, Jigen will gain the ability to grant wishes. I believe this would have to hinge on him having or eventually having creation of all things or something extremely similar.

Adult Boruto's right eye is Himiwari's. He can't deactivate the tesegian because it'd require him to deactivate the byukgan first, which he can't.

Kawaki doesn't destroy Kara. He just overthrows Jigen and the group follows him BECAUSE if Jigen can grant their wishes, so can Kawaki. Just this chapter, Kawaki says "if Jigen can do it, so can I." I think this because too many characters are missing in Boruto & Kawaki's clash in chapter 1. Boruto is also bruised as though he had to get through others(Delta for example) to reach Kawaki. Others that the missing(Sakura, Sarada, Mitsuki, Sasuke) could be dealing with.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adult Boruto's right eye is Himiwari's. He can't deactivate the tesegian because it'd require him to deactivate the byukgan first, which he can't.
It’s not the tenseigan, and the Jougan doesn’t manifest in Byakugan eyes (seemingly) so the eye can’t be Himawari’s. If anything it’s an artificial eye but we’ll find out eventually.