Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the future, Kawakii says he will send Boruto the same place he sent Naruto.

I don't think this implies Naruto is in the afterlife, I think Kawakii sent him away in some alternate dimension and this is a power that he has.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Boruto is going to get Kurama according to Kishi's art than Naruto is definitely dead.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Boruto is going to get Kurama according to Kishi's art than Naruto is definitely dead.

You must be registered for see images
1.) Boruto’s a kid in that sketch. Not going to happen
2.) Naruto could still give him half of Kurama and still be alive (I assume)

OT: Naruto isn’t going to die and he is almost certainly trapped in a different dimension.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was just to draw in everyone's attention to the manga. That's why they put it in such a manner instead of straightaway saying that he's dead it imo.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize that Boruto and Himawari have Kurama chakra within them right?

That's why they have those whiskers. So having that chakra cloak doesn't mean he has Kurama.
I mean Minato had the same thing.

I mean even Mitsuki has the same thing and he's not even a jin nor a tenseigan user (debatable on whether or not chakra cloak is a tenseigan perk or toneri had it to begin with)

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt the creators of the anime will ever kill Naruto, not soon anyway, not after 500+ or more episodes of Boruto. It would be very tragic and dramatic, and they are only thinking about higher ratings. However, it would be a bomb and would make people go crazy, for sure.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.) Boruto’s a kid in that sketch. Not going to happen
2.) Naruto could still give him half of Kurama and still be alive (I assume)

OT: Naruto isn’t going to die and he is almost certainly trapped in a different dimension.
Using words such as "isn't" or "is" is very presumptuous, given we haven't gotten much more than vague statements with nothing really corroborating what they mean in their truest sense.

I'm also of the opinion Naruto isn't going to die though, considering this isn't gore, like Tokyo Ghoul or Akame Ga Kill where anybody could die.

Last edited: