Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not but lately when i was rewatching the Minato vs Tobi fight i saw that Minato's rasengan was a lot bigger than his own hand and was not similar to the normal/ base that Naruto or Jiraiya use.

Here, see Minato's hand, the rasengan is bigger than the base rasengan we usually see
You must be registered for see images

Then i remembered Naruto's Oodama rasengan which seems of the same size

So, i think that during his fight with Tobi Minato used the Oodama Rasengan(Big ball Rasengan) against him.It can also be noticed that the damage from the attack is substantially more than that of a base rasengan
.It even managed to destroy most of the zetsu side of Obito badly injuring him(and could have possibly killed Obito if he didn't have the artificial side in his body)
Hence Minato knows the Oodama rasengan and used it against Tobi.

Please post what you think? =D

P.S Oodama rasengan=Simply bigger version of Rasengan.
Its the size variation that makes them different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Memento Mori

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, Minato his raseengan was big but it was his technique so it still is just rasengan

If anything Naruto should have named his first rasengan "mini rasengan"

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minatos rasengan is oodama rasengan sized thats all.
Zzz That's what makes it the OOdama rasengan. The Oodama rasengan is just a bigger version of rasengan.Just because Minato didn't shout ''Oodama Rasengan'' or name it like Naruto doesn't mean its the base rasengan even though its the size of an Oodama

Last edited:

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zzz That's what makes it the OOdama rasengan. The Oodama rasengan is just a bigger version of rasengan.Just because Minato didn't shout ''Oodama Rasengan'' like Naruto doesn't mean its the base rasengan even though its the size of an Oodama
lol your wrong, it's not Minato his rasengan that is to big, Naruto his rasengan is to small

UltimateHawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zzz That's what makes it the OOdama rasengan. The Oodama rasengan is just a bigger version of rasengan.Just because Minato didn't shout ''Oodama Rasengan'' or name it like Naruto doesn't mean its the base rasengan even though its the size of an Oodama
Yeah The one who made rasengan is minato so he doesnt give a f how naruto calls it right?

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, when Jiraiya showed it to Minato he didn't point out and say "Its too small Sensei".
Similarly, when Naruto mastered it nobody said "Its too small"
Minato must have purposely made the Rasengan bigger and more powerful knowing that it would take a powerful attack to take on Tobi and that is what is the Oodama rasengan.Either minato never bothered to rename it or just didn't say it at the time( he didn't even say Rasengan!).
Here see

It destroyed the ground to a great extent ! That's more damage than a base Rasengan can do

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, when Jiraiya showed it to Minato he didn't point out and say "Its too small Sensei".
Similarly, when Naruto mastered it nobody said "Its too small"
Minato must have purposely made the Rasengan bigger and more powerful knowing that it would take a powerful attack to take on Tobi and that is what is the Oodama rasengan.Either minato never bothered to rename it or just didn't say it at the time( he didn't even say Rasengan!).
Here see

It destroyed the ground to a great extent ! That's more damage than a base Rasengan can do
are u implying Jirayja taught Minato the Rasengan?

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does look a lot bigger, maybe that's some animation error

Nope. His rasengan has been that size throughout the entire manga.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fail this is odama rasengan
LOL That's also the Oodama but the larger version i.e Cho oodama
The version we're talking about translates into ''Big ball Rasengan'' ,the one which you're talking about is the ''Giant ball rasengan''
Here see this

It also tells that Minato's normal rasengan is the same size i.e Its basically the Oodama he uses but he hasn't named it like Naruto.It just shows that Minato is awesome..