Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"In physics, resonance is a phenomenon in which a vibrating system or external force drives another system to oscillate with greater amplitude at specific frequencies."

This is something that has been stored for a year but due to the latest chapters of the Boruto Manga where it was shown that Karma seals ressonate with each other, i think that this can be applied.

We have seen the Karma seal marking before in the shape of the Byakugou seal (lets just forget about this) but it is also used in the AUM symbol.

So what does this symbol means?

You must be registered for see images

The inspiration is clear. That specific part of the symbol is called, take a look at this "SAMADHI". Exactly like the flames KK uses to kill the Elder.

So what is this symbol?

The common meaning is that it is the sound of the universe because its Universal vibration (Remember the quote at the start of the thread) connects us all. So the inspiration for the Karma seal seems that it comes from this and maybe in the future more will be explained.

What do you think?

Thx for reading

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I disagree, I think the inspiration of the seal and Kara is based on:

The symbol has its own purpose in the OHM and the ressonating ability comes from vibration (physics).

Aum name was adopted by those terrorists that you linked and it is clear that Kara in the manga are also terrorists.

It might also be a good hypothesis but at the same time there is a connection between the AUM symbol depiction i make and what you linked (Aum). I actually think both stuff complement each other.

Thank you for sharing.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I disagree, I think the inspiration of the seal and Kara is based on:

How exactly does it connect to the seal?

Ot: how do you know that's the samadhi symbol? Also don't get the connection since it's about meditation.

Karma on the other hand is in the literal name and related to you get what you receive. So makes sense the seal is about absorbing and throwing back attacks since karma is all about give and take of action.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The symbol has its own purpose in the OHM and the ressonating ability comes from vibration (physics).

Aum name was adopted by those terrorists that you linked and it is clear that Kara in the manga are also terrorists.

It might also be a good hypothesis but at the same time there is a connection between the AUM symbol depiction i make and what you linked (Aum). I actually think both stuff complement each other.

Thank you for sharing.
At first, the theory did not make any sense because there is no correlation to the Manga. I had to remember Boruto and Kawaki had the same Karma seal.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
KK using Samadhi Flames kind of detracts from the idea. If even KK, who doesn't hold Kama, could do that, it'd indicate that there's no real exclusivity to bind whatever lore about Samadhi to Kama. Why would their seal take inspiration from a smaller component of something lesser characters already use as well?

Last edited:

Dreemax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone here is just assuming each and every person who has Karma can absorb/release jutsu when in fact it's clearly something Boruto has attained and somehow Kawaki has gotten after being injected with whatever Jigen's karma seal does.

So I'm assuming each and every other karma seals yet to be seen will have differentiating powers.