123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a theory about that guy. I think he's a double agent. Makes sense that he killed his comrade . why would he kill his comrade? yeah i know because he's against KARA and he's gonna betray them eventually.

I think he's gathering info so that when he leaves them he can tell konoha or something. I'm tellin ya him killing Elder is a big evidence.

And his comment about konoha too adds to my theory

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: MomoSaka

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a theory about that guy. I think he's a double agent. Makes sense that he killed his comrade . why would he kill his comrade? yeah i know because he's against KARA and he's gonna betray them eventually.

I think he's gathering info so that when he leaves them he can tell konoha or something. I'm tellin ya him killing Elder is a big evidence.

And his comment about konoha too adds to my theory
That's Kakashi's dad, he never died he only faked his death to infiltrate Kara.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who's Hanabi?

OT : Boring and cliché theory.
Some female character that is mostly featless w/ no real battle experience other than getting low-diffed and captured by some puppets. Also she is often pathetically used to attempt to downplay her older and superior sister Hinata. :hint:
Who's Hanabi?

OT : Boring and cliché theory.

A 5 year old girl that got given a win by Hinata:bdpf:
Also she has a pure Byakugan!!!:win: But still doesn't mean much. :shy:
Hope that answered your question, and please stay on topic and don't copy other people's statements:hs:
I see.

OT :
I doubt he's a double agent. He did after all, send out AO.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Contradict yourself much?

OT : Jiraiya's son perhaps?
If that happens i'll drop the manga
Did I change your post because I diagreed? Nope.
How is that supposed to be a trolling post anyway? Was stating something that actually happened and was shown. It's you who can't stand looking at people not praising the so-called "Byakugan princess", Hinata.
reported for derailing my thread

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope that is what the writer what's you to think. U must look deeper

Sakumo doesn't look like that . Bad trollfic

Damn sista you slayin
Doesn't look like what, a guy in a mask? Shit the mask only strengthens the connection between the three since Kakashi was always wearing masks too. That explains his statement about Konoha.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i still think hes a spirit whos traped in purgatory like the other kara memebers. his story probably goes back to the hash and madara times. prolly some weird break up/love story took place their. hell mostly like turn into a good guy.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop trolling.
Re-read the thread and you'll see that I'm not the one who is trolling.

What's the point from correcting my post?
It's a way of doing justice for NB. Don't worry, most of the time it's only done for those who post abominations. You should be grateful.

Found it funny or is it too much for you to see your precious Hinata not getting praised?.
Tell me something, when did I bring Hinata into this thread?

you're no different than them.
Them? Who is "them"?

Hanabi can beat Hinata in a fight. OT: good theory.
lol No. Hanabi is outmatched by quite a large margin. :sigar:

How is that supposed to be a trolling post anyway? Was stating something that actually happened and was shown.
You say this, yet say I'm the one trolling. XD

OT : We'll see what happens.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As if that would change anything, you still trolled.
How? I simply replied to the thread, then got quoted by another member and who unnecessarily brought Hinata into the thread. In a way to degrade her and if I remember correctly, you were one of the ones who liked the post. So yeah no trolling from me, can't say the same about you Momo. :lol

You don't have the rights to do so, everbody got their own opinion
That's all fine, but it becomes a problem when they start presenting those supposed "opinions" as facts.

, besides I said something that already happened. It's your problem if you didn't accept it.
I can accept reality, what actually happened and how things are, not my problem if you believe in something that isn't there.

Grateful for what?
For correcting the errors in your post.

You're welcome. :hs:

seriously this base is just a cancer.
If it is, it's thanks to certain groups, which I can disclose if you want.

Did I say you did?
No, however you're making it seem as if this whole thing started because I brought her into this thread.

You still bothered to annoy the others with how much cancerous you are when praising Hinata.
Annoy the others? I didn't bring her into this. What? Do you expect me to just sit quietly and watch others downplay/degrade/bash Hinata? If anyone is cancerous it's you lot for doing those things and then playing innocent as if you guys didn't do anything wrong.

Stop asking me the obvious and be stupid like you always do.
Why don't you answer the question? Are you that inept?

I mentioned 5 year old Hanabi that did something impressive.
What did she do exactly? As far as I know, Hinata let her win.

It's unknown who would win in a re-match.
It's obvious who would win. Hanabi takes a major L here.

It's not worth arguing with you about it because you'll keep praising her.
I praise her because she's praise worthy. Nothing wrong with that.

Though, knowing who's side you're on, it's pointless to argue. You'll only stay in denial and allow bias to cloud your judgment.

And you didn't? Huh?
Nope, unless you consider things people say that you don't like, trolling.

OT : Pretty sure he just didn't like the guy. He most likely felt he was a liability to have around.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How? I simply replied to the thread, then got quoted by another member and who unnecessarily brought Hinata into the thread. In a way to degrade her and if I remember correctly, you were one of the ones who liked the post. So yeah no trolling from me, can't say the same about you Momo. :lol
Replied to the thread? Huh? What a cool way to make the discussion interesting, and I guess the perfect way to do it is to say "Nothing special tbh":lol
Belserion simply replied and said he's more special than Hinata which is true, he's more relevant than Hinata and way more powerful and interesting.

That's all fine, but it becomes a problem when they start presenting those supposed "opinions" as facts.
It's really funny that you didn't say anything to Reviewing logic or Hinabae when they straight up
keep calling their theories "facts":lol
Am I really the only one biased here?:lol

I can accept reality, what actually happened and how things are, not my problem if you believe in something that isn't there.
It's something that happened and you should accept it. People annoy me when I mention that Oro lost to Itachi easily because he wasn't aware of his powers, yet it's different now with Hinata and Hanabi:lol

For correcting the errors in your post.
This isn't how members correct people's posts, should've replied and say what's wrong. Besides, in the Sakura Vs Hinata threads, you keep changing people's posts which pretty much means you don't respect anyone's opinion.

If it is, it's thanks to certain groups, which I can disclose if you want.
So those "groups" are the ones who are making the base like this? But people like you doesn't?:lol

No, however you're making it seem as if this whole thing started because I brought her into this thread.
Nope, I didn't. Belserion said something logical, and then Hinabae brought up Hanabi and you started trolling.

Annoy the others? I didn't bring her into this. What? Do you expect me to just sit quietly and watch others downplay/degrade/bash Hinata? If anyone is cancerous it's you lot for doing those things and then playing innocent as if you guys didn't do anything wrong.
Yeah, what's wrong with what I said?:lol
whether Hinata let her win or not, the fact that she's still talented at such age is something worthy to mention:lol
Let her fight Hinata at the same age (11 VS 11)and you'll see what happens:lol
And belserion mentioned the "truth":lol

Why don't you answer the question? Are you that inept?
Nope, it's your problem if you can't figure out stuff yourself.
Use your brain a little bit, it won't take that much effort :/
Call yourself inept if you can't do it.

What did she do exactly? As far as I know, Hinata let her win.
What she did is competing with her at such young age:lol
Make her as old as Hinata was:lol

It's obvious who would win. Hanabi takes a major L here.
Guess it's because of Hamura's chakra?:lol
She's featless with it, no S-rank techniques whatsoever.
And make the fight fair between the two with their own powers, please:lol

I praise her because she's praise worthy. Nothing wrong with that.
You're overdoing it.
In a thread where Hinata was put up against Itachi, you started saying he wouldn't dare to touch her because of Naruto, who brought up or even mentioned Naruto there? Can't just say "Hinata would lose"? Can't handle it?

Though, knowing who's side you're on, it's pointless to argue. You'll only stay in denial and allow bias to cloud your judgment.
Please stop talking like this as if you're always right and logical. Saying stuff about people when you don't look at yourself. Yes, I didn't troll.

Nope, unless you consider things people say that you don't like, trolling.
This is what you do most of the time tho :/
Changing people's posts and troll them and even like the other troll posts for some reason:lol
Biased towards your favs a little bit more than you should:lol

Besides, in Himawari's case with Naruto, you guys took her seriously even tho Naruto didn't truly lose to her:lol
But with Hanabi "Hinata let her win":lol

OT: He's interesting, looking forward to him and to his backstory.

Last edited: