[Spoilers] [Theory] Itachi and Sasuke have already had their "talk".

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

This already infamous page shows Itachi using Tsukuyomi on Sasuke. That's right, Tsukuyomi, the mangekyo genjutsu that had the ability to place someone in an illusion that may seem like days when only a second had passed. The same genjutsu that was just used on the Sauce.

I know many of you think the same but my theory is that their talk already happened in this short span of time. The next thing that happens is both of them stabbing Kabuto with Susano'o. "Okay Sasuke, Kabuto is coming lets stab him as soon as I end the Tsukuyomi and I will activate Izanami..." then the chapter proceeds from there. Just a thought really.

GodOfTheUchiha

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

This already infamous page shows Itachi using Tsukuyomi on Sasuke. That's right, Tsukuyomi, the mangekyo genjutsu that had the ability to place someone in an illusion that may seem like days when only a second had passed. The same genjutsu that was just used on the Sauce.

I know many of you think the same but my theory is that their talk already happened in this short span of time. The next thing that happens is both of them stabbing Kabuto with Susano'o. "Okay Sasuke, Kabuto is coming lets stab him as soon as I end the Tsukuyomi and I will activate Izanami..." then the chapter proceeds from there. Just a thought really.
Hmm, seems plausible U_U

sytren

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yea i had the same thought. Though I thought perhaps maybe Sasuke used his genjutsu on Kabuto while Itachi used it on sasuke. Just kinda hard to believe Itachi would let himself get cut in half. Edo or not.

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was thinking something like this aswell. itachi could have used a simple genjutsu to free sasuke but he used Tsukiyomi. imo it was to slow down time to free sasuke and talk. he could have freed sasuke had a nice long flash back and then gotten freed from his genjutsu before casting izanami. its the only way to have enough time to tell sasuke the truth.

Reactions: Nidaime Pupil

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LOL. Good work on copying my thread - which I made right when the manga chapter for this week was released.
I put I know many of you think the same...

Proof or it didn't happen. Show me the link to your thread and "your work".

Edit: Nvm I just read your thread. All you do is spew all over about how Itachi is going to teach Izanami to Sasuke. That is not what my thread is about nor what is going to happen. I'll bet you my profile that Sasuke won't use Izanagi and if he does he'll lose an eye despite EMS.

Last edited:

Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I put I know many of you think the same...

Proof or it didn't happen. Show me the link to your thread and "your work".

Edit: Nvm I just read your thread. All you do is spew all over about how Itachi is going to teach Izanagi to Sasuke. That is not what my thread is about nor what is going to happen. I'll bet you my profile that Sasuke won't use Izanagi and if he does he'll lose an eye despite EMS.
who said anything about izanagi?

Hell, the title of my thread was (Izanami prediction).

So, not only do you like to copy the ideas of those before you but also, an illiterate one at that.

Here's the link to my thread by the way: