Theory: If Karin is truly Sarada's mother, why is it a "big damn secret"?

Bankai11

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean let's just make this clean:

IF Karin would be truly Sarada's mother, WHY THE HELL SHOULD IT BE A SECRET?!

I mean Karin is not Uchiha Madara or Otsutsuki Kaguya who tried to destroy the entire world, not even the leader of an Akatsuki terrorist group, just an overrated fodder who was under the level of Sakura + she was losing againts Spiral Zetsu AND the reason why Spiral Zetsu didn't killed her was because she was saved by Suigetsu and Orochimaru.

Honestly, hiding Sarada's father identity could make sense as Sasuke did horrbile things. But Karin?

So that's why I don't think that Karin has anything to do because hiding her identity makes no sense at all, Sakura, Shizune or anyone could tell this to Sarada anytime!

Further, seemingly not even Shizune know anything about Karin, meaning if Karin would be the mother Shizune could tell it - remember, Shizune told to the council Tsunade's plan to sending Naruto after Orochimaru in Sasuke & Sai Arc, so if Shizune "betrayed" Tsunade she could the same right now.

So I don't see the point of this "hidding Karin's identity", as:
1.Karin was never such a criminal as Orochimaru, Sasuke or Obito were.
2.If she gave birth to Sarada then Shizune could easily tell it or even Sakura.

So, I don't see the point of this.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Theory: If Karin is truly Sarada's mother, why is it a "big damn secret"?

Is this a joke.Hypothetically if she is the Mom who may be dead or something happened to her of course it would be a big secret

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's for drama, and to show how gullible people are. He even has Chouchou questioning her parentage to mock the situation. Next thing you know he will have Chouchou think Sasuke is her dad because they both have their hair covering their left eye. :lmao:

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Because if Sarada were Sasuke and Karin's child. Then i believe she is a candidate to awaken her own rinnegan. Thus having to hide her identity for her own safety, as others might want that power for themselves.

Last edited:

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's for drama, and to show how gullible people are. He even has Chouchou questioning her parentage to mock the situation. Next thing you know he will have Chouchou think Sasuke is her dad because they both have their hair covering their left eye. :lmao:
This^^^

CloyEscapade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Becausei if Sarada were Sasuke and Karin's child. Then i believe she is a candidate to to awaken her own rinnegan. Thus having to hide her identity for her own safety, as others might want that power for themselves.
I like this theory, if the manga was longer or becomes longer Nardo may have made the choice, showing that he might make a choice as hokage that he fp would have never made growing up

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Becausei if Sarada were Sasuke and Karin's child. Then i believe she is a candidate to to awaken her own rinnegan. Thus having to hide her identity for her own safety, as others might want that power for themselves.
Rinnegan is awakened by combining Indra and Ashura's chakra, not Uchiha and Senju/Uzumaki.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's because sarada is a petri dish experiment by Orochimaru using sasuke's DNA. That's why there are no records of her "birth" or creation.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

its embarassing sakura still lost to karin

sarada was made from a bunch of different parts hence salad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Because Karin threw Sarada like garbage after her birth. She ain't got no time for trash like that.

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Someone obviously never seen the impact it has on kids finding out the people who raised them isn't their parent or parents

Also love the Karin bash that was sarcasm btw I also seem to remember how Karin was the only one who took zetsu on and didn't get stomped like the alliance the 5 kage

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I mean let's just make this clean:

IF Karin would be truly Sarada's mother, WHY THE HELL SHOULD IT BE A SECRET?!

I mean Karin is not Uchiha Madara or Otsutsuki Kaguya who tried to destroy the entire world, not even the leader of an Akatsuki terrorist group, just an overrated fodder who was under the level of Sakura + she was losing againts Spiral Zetsu AND the reason why Spiral Zetsu didn't killed her was because she was saved by Suigetsu and Orochimaru.

Honestly, hiding Sarada's father identity could make sense as Sasuke did horrbile things. But Karin?

So that's why I don't think that Karin has anything to do because hiding her identity makes no sense at all, Sakura, Shizune or anyone could tell this to Sarada anytime!

Further, seemingly not even Shizune know anything about Karin, meaning if Karin would be the mother Shizune could tell it - remember, Shizune told to the council Tsunade's plan to sending Naruto after Orochimaru in Sasuke & Sai Arc, so if Shizune "betrayed" Tsunade she could the same right now.

So I don't see the point of this "hidding Karin's identity", as:
1.Karin was never such a criminal as Orochimaru, Sasuke or Obito were.
2.If she gave birth to Sarada then Shizune could easily tell it or even Sakura.

So, I don't see the point of this.
Love the arrogance here. Why is her power relevant in this? Is her uterus dependant on it or something or is it to make youre fav less useless? She took down the Buddha statue and destroyed it.... the one that that all the great shinobi couldn't.

As for her being the mother... wait and see what happens next. The question that you should be asking is.... If sarada is indeed Sakura's daughter, then why was sakura acting so defensive? Why is there no formal record? Why is shizune acting suspicious? Why is sasuke not even around?

Leave Karin alone.