Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok sooo... This is my first theory type of thing so it may be bad.

1. Kaguya was a 'Goddess'' so it would make sense as Jashin is a God according to Hidan

2. We don't really know what Kaguya's plan was apart from turning everyone into white zetsus and using them for an army of some sort. So this is my idea-

She may have wanted to create another world out of the six dimensions she has which is free of all wars. Basically starting anew. This would require an army of white zetsu sacrifices to put an end to the existence of the previous world.

I'll explain...

(This is kind of based off the idea that Kaguya or Jashin is the shinigami)

Shinigami- requires sacrifice e.g. (Minato) to destroy something or get rid of something e.g. (Half of kurama)
Or... Requires sacrifice e.g. (Hiruzen) to destroy something or get rid of something e.g. (Orochimaru's hands)
Sooo... Sacrifice (white zetsu army) to destroy (world)

Orrrr... Jashin- requires sacrifice e.g. (Asuma) for destroying world
- requires sacrifice e.g. (Hidan's blood) for destroying world
Therefore- sacrificing something e.g. (Bad habits) leads to something good e.g. (Rewards)
- sacrificing (sin) leads to (forgiveness)

Sooo... Sacrificing white zetsu army to get rid of war torn world allows for a new world to be created full of peace.

Therefore- Kaguya's & Jashin's goal is to sacrifice an army of white zetsus by casting IT to destroy the Narutoverse and create a new one, starting afresh and bringing peace!

I thought of this idea ages ago; before I joined. So when Kaguya was still the villain. I thought it would be pretty awesome if she was able to literally erase things from existence like she said and it would be cool if she could erase memories too.

That's just a theory soo yeah... Opinions please!

Reactions: Darkdro and Cresee

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good theory.

If Jashin is actually relevant then my guess is that her home is in another dimension. Trying to acquire as much of her power as she can get and build an army to face a greater opposition. In which case, Naruto and company might lend her a hand.

Darkdro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could Be - If that True, Jashin is a bad Husband for letting her get seal for around 500 Years whit out give a Single **** and not doing shit about It.

Maybe he was Cheating On her, That why Kaguya is crazy.