[Spoilers] [Theory?] I got it! the Tobidara theory, it was right all the time!

T0bidara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you realize the meaning of tobidara being revealed in the end of manga?...do you just have a lil idea about how it feels to me as last winner and to you as last losers??........itachi and kisame said tobi was Madara...since itachi and kisame are with me i shall be afraid of no enemy !!!!...that is why till the end of mai shall believe in tobidara.....and btw after the tobidara reveal i wont accept any aplogy from the h8ers
hahahaha.......

Lord Hershel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been reading threads on this forum for a couple years now, and i gotta say, the way you all treat someone who clearly has some mental problems is sickening.

Last edited:

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been reading threads on this forum for a couple years now, and i gotta say, the way you all treat someone who cleary has some mental problems is sickening.
Couple of years, but Join Date = Oct 2014? I can't just believe in your claim, sir.

Also, I don't believe he has mental issues.

Lord Hershel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does it not make sense? I had an account a couple years ago which i can't acsess due to losing my username&password, and they just enabled new accounts like a week ago so i made a new one, and yea hes either the most dedicated troll ever or has mental problems.

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does it not make sense? I had an account a couple years ago which i can't acsess due to losing my username&password, and they just enabled new accounts like a week ago so i made a new one, and yea hes either the most dedicated troll ever or has mental problems.
Respect to your account: Point taken, that makes sense.

Respect to him: First case seems the most likely, but... he kinda has faith. He fights until the very end, so he shall have a decent opponent as myself.

Last edited:

kageking

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minamoto you must be a troll. I don't want to believe anyone is this stupid. Obviously there are stupid people, but this is fukking taking it to a whole new level.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How DARE YOU!!...JUST HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCK THREAD ON TOBIDAR AND ME!!...you finay showed your true colors Mr Hiru...

-i swear in the name of god...i 'll defeat you all in the end of Manga......its a god damn promise !!!...and not some fvcking simple words...

TRUE WINNER IS HE WHO CHOSE TO FOCUS ON THE FUTUR AND REALL VICTORY IS THE WANT THAT IS DELAYED!!!
I'm pretty sure that in the early days you said "Make a thread and Defy me!" whenever anyone posted anything that in any way disproved tobidara utterly.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahaha you must be really annoyed with him to go to such extreme lengths! XDXDXD You even copied his bold writing but you have to improve your spelling, I mean common, plz!

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Theory is a pile of Grabage. Lol

This is the Ultimate Tobidara Theory. Lol

If there is a Tobidara inside Obito, was there also a Rindara inside Rin? She had the same Puppet-Master Seal as Obito.
But then again, Obito's chakra entered Kakashi's body after Obito died. Does this mean Kakadara? :mad:_@:
That's not all my friend.

Tobi was the one who transplanted Itachi's eyes into Sasuke. What if... he "transplanted" something else too. Sasudara

Sakura was giving Obito a lot of her chakra to keep the portal open for Sasuke. What if something traveled back through her chakra into her body? Sakudara

Same thing with Naruto. He tried to save Obito who was hit with the bone. In that final moment, something could have entered Naruto's body. Narudara

And there's more!

Madara was the one who launched Infinite Tsukuyomi. What if he also sent his chakra throughout the tree, infecting everyone else caught in it.

Shikadara, Inodara, Tsunadara, Gaadara, Beedara, Konohadara, Hinadara, Kibadara, Shinodara, everyone! The whole world!

Everyone is a Dara!

The conflict in the upcoming movie, The Last, isn't against Orochimaru, or Spiral Zetsu, or Kaguya returning. It's the fight against the Dara Infection
Lol

Ohhdang

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't wait for Naruto to be over so we don't have to read stupid ass threads like these. I just hope they don't move over to one piece and try to ruin that story with their dumb ass theories. Ohhh yea that's right, Oda is a better writer than Kishi and actually doesn't like leaving plot holes for silly fodder theories like these to even exist.