Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Sage mode utilises nature energy from the nature combining it with a person's chakra.
2. Trees = A part of the nature

That is, a person who can create nature using a wood style can easily learn to harness nature energy even when he is not still and use it during a fight..

All i wanna say, is that Hashirama could use sage mode because his MOKUTUN (wood) release makes him a part of the nature itself, explaining how he learnt this technique .

My first theory, criticism and appreciation welcomed ^_^ :)

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yamato xplained it when he was teaching naruto rasenshuriken...wooden style is basically a combination of earth n water...

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is more to Hashirama than meets the eye, Even for a Senju he is distinctly different from the others, especially with all those large scale jutsus.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is more to Hashirama than meets the eye, Even for a Senju he is distinctly different from the others, especially with all those large scale jutsus.
we agree, we all do.. afterall, he's the GOD OF SHINOBI !!!!

Mokuton, is the body of the Juubi, and the Juubi is comprised of nature energy, and since Senjutsu utilizes nature energy, then a mastery of Mokuton allows the user to enter SM via the said KKG
seems legit ;)
but i don't remember kishi saying so..
and if u'd cite any proof, didn't the juubi use mokutun then because it was connected to obito & madara?

Last edited by a moderator:

onigumo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With that theory, anyone could do SM because all charkra types would be "nature". I like the theory, but the logic you are using is faulty.Mouton is a kekkei genkai, just like ice style, sand style, lava style, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.