Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I was just thinking....Now here me out on this XD

So Naruto and Sasuke recieved powerups from Hagoromo. We know the Hagoromo and Hamura both defeated the Juubi together. While we've learned a good deal about the So6P now there is still so much we don't know about his brother.

Now in typical Kishi fashion, this is the 2nd time Hagoromo's brother has been mentioned. Like with Madara, Like with kaguya, I am expecting him(or his chakra) to make an appearance.

now here's the theory I have:

Now the chances of this happening are slim I know but with the way thing are going for Naruto and Sasuke right now....they are gonig to need some extra fire power.

My theory is this:

Do you think Hamura might make an appearance to Sakura and Kakashi? Possibly even give them his power as his brother did with Naruto and Sasuke? I mean we are seeing a repeat of history here and this seems like a family affair in one form or another.

I don't see any other ninja around but Sakura and Kakashi who could be chosen to recieve his chakra...Unless Kishi decides to give Hamura's power to Naruto and Sasuke. But this would be a perfect opportunity to make Kakashi and Sakura useful and to give the added fire power needed to defeat Kaguya.

Thoughts?

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they get his power, rather than Naruto and Sasuke, bad move by Kishi. What do they have to do with the brother? Nothing. Naruto and Sasuke were given Hagoromo's power because they are transmigrants of his children. Hamuras children lead to the Hatake and Haruno clan? That's ridiculous.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If they get his power, rather than Naruto and Sasuke, bad move by Kishi. What do they have to do with the brother? Nothing. Naruto and Sasuke were given Hagoromo's power because they are transmigrants of his children. Hamuras children lead to the Hatake and Haruno clan? That's ridiculous.
Hey like I said it's a far fetched idea but I am not ruling anything out at this point. We don't know if there needs to be family connection for Hamura do such a thing as we know so little about him. Hell he just might pop out of kaguya directly for all we know XD

AllHailKurama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so. I think that Hamura is gonna give power to Naruto. I think the Uchiha/Senju/Hyuuga (possibly) are descended from Hagoromo, and the Uzumaki (maybe Hyuuga) might be from Hamura. I think that Naruto might be directly related to the guy, so Hamura might give him power to being him closer to Kaguya's level.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so. I think that Hamura is gonna give power to Naruto. I think the Uchiha/Senju/Hyuuga (possibly) are descended from Hagoromo, and the Uzumaki (maybe Hyuuga) might be from Hamura. I think that Naruto might be directly related to the guy, so Hamura might give him power to being him closer to Kaguya's level.
We already know Naruto is directly related to him, as is Sasuke. Did you miss them being his reincarnated nephews?

AllHailKurama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We already know Naruto is directly related to him, as is Sasuke. Did you miss them being his reincarnated nephews?
Being someone's reincarnation doesn't make you related to them. Sasuke is related to Hagoromo (distantly) because he is a blood descendant of Indra (Indra being the progenitor of the Uchiha, possibly the Hyuga, that hyuga havent been elaborated on). Naruto, for all we know, is not a blood descendant of either Asura nor Indra. He might, however, be a blood descendant of Hamura.

UzumakiFanuto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi and obito might get hamura's power, or naruto and sasuke might get it but not sakura
I think Naruto and Sas will get the powerups. Right now they can't even be compared to the queen!
So let's say naruto and Sasuke are 50% now - and Kakashi and Sakura are 0% compared to naruto and sasuke.
If they get powers from Hamura they'll be 50% why not give sauske and naruto 50% more so they can kick ass?