Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure someone's proposed something like this before, but I'll put it up in relation to the Boruto manga and the recent films.
This is a more late-game-of-the-manga theory.

This theory's based on the idea that just like Naruto, the manga, presented an origin story for human conflict, Boruto, the manga, will present an origin story for the creation of the planets themselves.

The bestows the power to to control the : The Deva Path, the Asura Path, The Human Path, The Animal Path, The Preta Path, The Naraka Path, and The Outer Path. In essence, the Rinnegan allows the wielder to control existence itself; the Deva Path manipulates gravity and attractive forces, the Asura path can change one's body, the Human Path can control the soul, The Animal Path summon animals, the Preta Path can absorb chakra, the Naraka Path can communicate with the King of Hell, and the Outer Path, though communication with the King of Hell, can control life and death.

We also know that the Sage of Six Paths was able to use the Rinnegan and his mastery over Yin/Yang Release to use Creation of All Things:

You must be registered for see images

In other words, it's very likely that the Rinnegan was used to create the universe of Naruto. Chibaku Tensei with Rikudo chakra is capable of producing a satellite that could potentially rival or match the size of the moon:

And Six Paths: Planetary Construction is an actual jutsu, according to the :

The Fourth Databook said:
Heading: The Ōtsutsuki Clan, ancestors of all Shinobi, migrated from the Earth to the moon. Upholding their vow, they stood vigil for over a thousand years.

Seal: The moon that was created by sealing Ten Tails.

The Ōtsutsuki brothers Hagoromo and Hamura used Six Paths Planetary Construction to put an end to Ten Tails, sealing the Gedō Statue by turning it into the moon's core. After that, the Ōtsutsuki Clan decided to migrate to the moon in order to prevent Ten Tails' revival.

The shinobi's Rinnegan originates from the Sage of Six Paths, however, the Rinnegan itself does not originate from him, but is derived from Kaguya's .

Even the Rinne Sharingan does not originate from Kaguya, however. She received it from eating the fruit of the /merging with the God Tree itself (see Databook entry), which contained the chakra that allowed her to become the Juubi:

Although all Otutsuki Clan members have the Byakugan, they do not naturally have the Rinnegan/Rinne Sharingan. That power comes from exposure to the God Tree. For example, in Boruto: The Movie, Momoshiki appears to have attained the Rinnegan by consuming the fruit of planets' God Trees.

As a note, this could explain how the Otsutsuki's attained inter-dimensional travel; by consuming the fruit of God Trees native to the planets of their own dimension.

However, this all begs the question: Where did the God Trees come from?

Evidently, dojutsu were not native to humans. The Byakugan originates from the Otutsukis, a species alien to Earth. It is possible that the Rinnegan, whose chakra can attained from the God Trees, originates from another alien species as well. It is likely that this new alien character will play a similar role to the Sage of Six Paths in explaining the creation of the Naruto universe.

Since the new manga deals with the new generation, and Naruto's job was to create peace on Earth, perhaps Boruto and his team will be responsible for creating interplanetary peace? Momoshiki and Kinshiki, as well as Kaguya's story of dealing with interplanetary war, demonstrate that peace is still a far off goal beyond Earth.

This other alien character could exist outside of time similarly to the Hagoromo. If we believe that Mitsuki has Otsutsuki cells, which resembles , this could fit well with the themes of the manga.

In The Last, Naruto himself is even interested in reconciling with Toneri, although this doesn't come to pass because Toneri decides to exile himself back to the moon.

In conclusion, I think that, because of how the Rinnegan seems to exist separately from the Otsutsuki Clan, there will be some other creator character parallel to Hagoromo who is the true originator of the Rinnegan, who will help Boruto and his team create interplanetary peace, which this character will have failed to do.

TL;DR: GOD confirmed for Boruto manga.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice read.

I see what's your point there, but how would a bunch of kids travel through other planets?
I see this as a late-manga event, probably. Sasuke has dimension-travel; we don't know what Sarada's MS jutsu will be yet. Depending on what kind of chakra bonuses they get, I can see them finding a way to dimension-travel, even if it requires assistance.

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you have put it nicely but i would rather prefer if Ninjas remained on earth only.........Inter-planetary peace meh its not star trek or interstellar........also Toneri was the sole survivor so at least i hope that story ended with that.....also interdimensional wars these things will surely complicate things......

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does it really matter?

its becoming DB-esque kind of story, which I am totally fine with.

If not since they are back to the Chunin settings, maybe it'll be right back at Part 1 Naruto kind of series.

Either way, it'll go nowhere. why?

The villain with be something greater. so since they are the generation of the 2nd coming of Rikudou Senins, anything lesser would be fodder not a villain.

You might say they might get handicapped as they havent unlocked/have experience with their RS chakras, then ultimately they are nerfed and they have to progress in order to be able to use em.

Awesome. but what happens when they are close into reaching them? who will be the FV?

Because Bolt has already defeated a Kaguya class enemy.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does it really matter?

its becoming DB-esque kind of story, which I am totally fine with.

If not since they are back to the Chunin settings, maybe it'll be right back at Part 1 Naruto kind of series.

Either way, it'll go nowhere. why?

The villain with be something greater. so since they are the generation of the 2nd coming of Rikudou Senins, anything lesser would be fodder not a villain.

You might say they might get handicapped as they havent unlocked/have experience with their RS chakras, then ultimately they are nerfed and they have to progress in order to be able to use em.

Awesome. but what happens when they are close into reaching them? who will be the FV?

Because Bolt has already defeated a Kaguya class enemy.
That's kind of what this theory implies. If this character that I propose is parallel to Hagoromo, then the FV must be greater than or equivalent to this God character.

And yeah, this theory basically assumes this manga is going the DBZ route. Momoshiki is basically Turles anyway.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you have put it nicely but I would rather prefer if Ninjas remained on earth only.........Inter-planetary peace meh it's not star trek or interstellar........also Toneri was the sole survivor so at least I hope that story ended with that.....also interdimensional wars these things will surely complicate things......
I agree, but not necessarily with this part; it would ruin the story in IMO.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see this as a late-manga event, probably. Sasuke has dimension-travel; we don't know what Sarada's MS jutsu will be yet. Depending on what kind of chakra bonuses they get, I can see them finding a way to dimension-travel, even if it requires assistance.
that's assuming she even gets MS.

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I'm thinking this being created the Shinjus? To what end?

I think your theory is solid, but I'm not too excited about interplanetary conflicts and DBZ-esque Naruto.

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, but not necessarily with this part; it would ruin the story in IMO.
hmmm...so you want inter dimensional wars to happen....well imagine the scenario, the aliens(lets call them this for now) will be equipped with S/T ninjutsu while our own ninjas won't have any apart from Sasuke's rinnegan...that would make things a bit lopsided...well OT : it will depend on execution of the story....even a simple story will seem good if its execution is good.