Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well we all know that Aizen is a badass shinigami who masterminded the whole plan to gain complete and utter dominance and even managing to kill Central 46 who literally pull all important strings in soul society.

anyways moving on to my point, while reading and watching bleach i realised that there could be the possibility that aizen could be a vizard. if we think back to when first revealed himself to be evil, we saw him mention that e has twice the rietsu of a normal captain which makes him rediculously powerful already, then we see the ability of his zampaktou. it has the ability to completely hyptnotize anyone that sees it even once, we also see here that Aizen also las the device that causes hollowfication, so its possible he learnt this after Kisuke performed it on shinji and the others after there encounters with hollowfication.

You must be registered for see images

with Aizen now able to create hollowfied shinigami, he could have performed this newly perfected experiment on himslef and used the abilities of his zampaktou to hide the fact that he is a vizard,

as we see he is clearly more powerful than most shinigami at the time he took control of heuco mundo. this could be because of his newly found vizard poiwer, which he could have used back when fighting kisuke and the others but he didnt have them back then, and in the present we see him using the espada to do his dirty work.

tell me what you think guys :D

Thanks you, MS

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a good idea, but if that were true, we'd probably get more little 'hints' about it by now.

It's definitely possible, but there's little or no evidence to back it up.