Theory about sasuke. Body flicker technique

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Seraphiel

Banned
Supreme
21,416 posts 113 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
21,416
Reaction score
113
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Joki

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,384 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He already used shunshin..multiple times. Even in Part 1.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images


And again w/ Deidara as someone already posted above.

Most basic ninja can shunshin yaknow.
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
But I'm serious. Why do I look like that person?

Is it because I'm an as*. xd

No I put two and two together and realize it was you
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
And what were those two? ;)

The fact that you would reply to almost every thread I commented in, only ppl I debated would do that but then I remember I seen yo Avatar pic before and I visited a old thread and realize you was ban then I look at yo join and it was only a few days after yo main was banned that you created this new acc..
 

~Naruto&Itachi~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,491 posts 850 reactions
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
10,491
Reaction score
850
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you know almost everyone above genin level knows body flicker technique right??? its D-ranked
 
Last edited:

The Hidden Shinobi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,140 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8,140
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He already used shunshin..multiple times. Even in Part 1.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images


And again w/ Deidara as someone already posted above.

Most basic ninja can shunshin yaknow.

It seems like it takes him a while, naruto seems faster at it then him. Judging from this war arc that is. I know he is in bm I am just saying sasuke's one is slow.
 

Seraphiel

Banned
Supreme
21,416 posts 113 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
21,416
Reaction score
113
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The fact that you would reply to almost every thread I commented in, only ppl I debated would do that but then I remember I seen yo Avatar pic before and I visited a old thread and realize you was ban then I look at yo join and it was only a few days after yo main was banned that you created this new acc..

I found this AVA in the internet, and I reply to you on almost every thread because you like to give short answers(mostly biased xd).
 

cyco22

Member
385 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
385
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sasuke is no match with naruto:ice:
 

Champ

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,143 posts 661 reactions
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
11,143
Reaction score
661
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I found this AVA in the internet, and I reply to you on almost every thread because you like to give short answers(mostly biased xd).

Sure you did just don't get another Permanent ban
 

Joki

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,384 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It seems like it takes him a while, naruto seems faster at it then him. Judging from this war arc that is. I know he is in bm I am just saying sasuke's one is slow.

Yeah, well maybe not "slow", but in comparison to current Naruto he sure is lol.
 

ronus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,418 posts 174 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
1,418
Reaction score
174
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Susano'o will do I think. Susanoo's full form like that of Madara's will be equal to the power of Naruto: Kishi made that up so that Sasuke and Naruto could fight fairly..
 

~Naruto&Itachi~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,491 posts 850 reactions
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
10,491
Reaction score
850
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Susano'o will do I think. Susanoo's full form like that of Madara's will be equal to the power of Naruto: Kishi made that up so that Sasuke and Naruto could fight fairly..
but just like how 1st was stronger than perfect susano so will be naruto
 

OWanime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,304 posts 192 reactions
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
192
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
with his fast speed plus raiton armor he could take him but first let's see what suigetsu's scroll is xd
 

dhaoracle

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
666 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
666
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Susano'o will do I think. Susanoo's full form like that of Madara's will be equal to the power of Naruto: Kishi made that up so that Sasuke and Naruto could fight fairly..

Now that was soo super crazy. To say that Madara is now as part of the entity that gave them their power hell no. After looking at that I wonder how much more powerful Rikudo and the Juubi was because I am sure that they had access to that same power, after all it all stems from them..

I also wonder what new power up will Kishi give Naruto now since he now has to worry about Tobi, Sasuke and his EMS, and now Madara and his Perfect Susanoo.. He needs something really big to go up against 3 super power shinobi.
 
201 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images


You must be registered for see images


Says it right there

I completely forgot this chapter. Thanks for the help. So if he can do it then Why sdoesnt he use it more? Certainly that would have helped him in the fight against bee. Or the raikage?
 
Last edited:

Prime Rib

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,900 posts 208 reactions
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
8,900
Reaction score
208
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sauske is faster than naruto
 

BONTUL

Member
339 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not a chance.:flaw:
 
Top