[Theory] [Theory] A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Credits :-
Idea given by :Vladelet,tremik
I have just gathered some points and put them together for this Theory to be reasonable.

Violet is Law's sister .

I think Law and Violet were both kidnapped from a island in North blue while Doffy was still a normal pirate
as we know Donflamingo is the person behind the kidnapping's of the children on PH .

Later as Donflamingo made his mark as a successful Pirate the WG appointed him as a Shichibukai .By then
Law became a Doctor and Violet made her reputation by becoming a assassin for Donflamingo .

We then saw Law betraying Donflamingo by destroying the SAD production factory and kidnapping Caesar with the help of the Straw Hat's .

Currently Violet is an assassin from Trebol's Army of the Donquixote Pirates. She was sent to capture Sanji but she betrayed the Donquixote Family by letting Sanji go and also helped him to understand the situation on Dressrosa .

Factor's contributing to this idea are as follows :-

1.) Violet want's to kill a Man . She mentioned this to Sanji when when they first met .
You must be registered for see images

We don't yet know who the mystery man is who Violet want's to kill but i think it may be Donflamingo himself .

2.) Violet helped Sanji by getting rid of Doffy's men who were under her command .

3.) Violet also shows Sanji that Doffy never stepped down from the post of a Shichibukai by her Devil fruit
ability of the Giro Giro no Mi . Due to which Sanji then informs Law what is going on .

4.) Violet informs Sanji about the Marines and what is happening on the Sunny .

5.) Gladius was shown in an angry mood and he also explains to Baby 5 that she could have spotted the
Strawhat's Ship when it was close to Dressrosa with her Devil fruit power's .

Let me know what you think of this Theory .
Waiting for the ur's response =D

Remark:
This theory is still under progress...still need more clue or proof..but i hope this is valid=D

Kuzan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a cool theory, I can definitly see this being true. I like the idea that they are kidnapped from North Blue the most. Maybe Law is revenging his father whom was killed by Doflamingo, since he was talking about fulfilling someone's life-long desire.

Reactions: tysoncs

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a cool theory, I can definitly see this being true. I like the idea that they are kidnapped from North Blue the most. Maybe Law is revenging his father whom was killed by Doflamingo, since he was talking about fulfilling someone's life-long desire.

thankz for appreciation...hope u enjoyed!
thankz for the evidence too..i will combine it with my theory in next update!