Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting this thread since the original thread was a pretty long time ago at this point and I'm unsure if discussion actually takes place here. Sasuke's Rinnegan is a Yin-Yang property, powered by Yin. Naruto's gudodama, sage power, and culmination of the tailed beasts is a Yin-Yang property, that its main source of power resides within Yang power.

If what takes the IT release Sasuke's Rinnegan, and Naruto's tailed beast power. Then both those powers divided should be able to resist... How? Well Sasuke's eye is practically the eye projected on the moon. It makes sense his prowess can defend himself. That eye, is powered and derived by Bijuu power--the ten tails power.

Genjutsu has NO effect on those with one perfect tailed beast inside of them.

So theoretically it is not irrational to theorize or think, that Naruto can be released from the IT(THE most powerful GENJUTSU), by not only Kurama's help (which wouldn't be able to resist it) but all of the 9 beasts, disrupting his chakra.

Thanks for reading, I wouldn't think anybody would read this post if it was in the OP :) and don't forget N>S :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

Yang release

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto=Sasuke , if Sasuke can reflect it with his rinnegan than naruto could have used his TSB which has tailed beast chakra to block it its logical only Sasuke fappers will deny it

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke said that if Naruto left the PS, he would be caught.
Black Zetsu and Sasuke both stated that it is the Rinnegan which can repel a Rinnegan genjutsu.
At that point, Naruto having 50% Kurama and chakra portions of the other Bijuu is not making any difference. The Bijuus themselves were helpless against Rinnegan: Genjutsu, so are therefore no help against the much stronger IT.

Reactions: The Necromancer

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So wrong.

First of all being a Jinchuriki doesn't make you immune to Genjutsu. That's fanfiction.

Secondly, the rinnegan has the ability to cast the jutsu, that's why it can resist. The Bijuus just give enough chakra for it to be able to project off the moon and hit everyone on earth.

The rinnegan is the light bulb, the bijuu are the batteries, together they make the flashlight.

People seem to be very willing to forget that the Bijuu aren't special in any way in regards to genjutsu. They're literally just giant chakra batteries. They don't grant immunity, affinity, or resistance toward genjutsu any more than having a shinobi partner does.

Last edited:

Tonybeeth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm starting this thread since the original thread was a pretty long time ago at this point and I'm unsure if discussion actually takes place here. Sasuke's Rinnegan is a Yin-Yang property, powered by Yin. Naruto's gudodama, sage power, and culmination of the tailed beasts is a Yin-Yang property, that its main source of power resides within Yang power.

If what takes the IT release Sasuke's Rinnegan, and Naruto's tailed beast power. Then both those powers divided should be able to resist... How? Well Sasuke's eye is practically the eye projected on the moon. It makes sense his prowess can defend himself. That eye, is powered and derived by Bijuu power--the ten tails power.

Genjutsu has NO effect on those with one perfect tailed beast inside of them.[\B]
So theoretically it is not irrational to theorize or think, that can be released from the IT(THE most powerful GENJUTSU), by not only Kurama's help (which wouldn't be able to resist it) but all of the 9 beasts, disrupting his chakra.

Thanks for reading, I wouldn't think anybody would read this post if it was in the OP :) and don't forget N>S :)

I guess you meant perfect Jin not perfect tailed beast.

Naruto has not shown any feat that puts him above IT. as far as we know the tailed beasts inside him might be caught up in the genjutsu as well seen as the light from IT is said to penetrate every thing. Sasuke's susanoo must have shielded them at the time. And as we all know sasuke's eyes have been shown to tame the beasts with no effort.

So yeah. IT takes Naruto and the beasts

Mudballman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think they would be able to wake him up if he got caught in it, he'd be done. I still think if he had time to cover himself in the TSB the light wouldn't have gotten him.