0⚔️
Awards
Death's touch.

(Dim Mak - Hishou Ude Itami) - Deaths Touch - Soaring Arm PainRank: B
Range: Short
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user pulls back his arm and sticks two fingers out into a striking position, he then strikes fast at the enemy's muscle in the arm his Biceps and Triceps. He hits in such a way,focusing on internal damage,that he tears the muscle in the enemy's arm causing soaring arm pain. If the attack is successful the enemy is unable to use that arm for a turn. Continues use on the arm will cause major pain.
Note
~Lasts for 1 turn
~Must be taught Dim Mak to use

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The basis of the CJ is simple enough,All you have to stick out two fingers and drive them with enough penetrative force to contact & tear the muscles in the bicep and triceps,To serve as simple practise I want you to practise the motion on this conveniently strung up pig, it's flesh and muscle is similar enough as to a humans. Do this three times until you have enough feel for the move

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Looks at the pigs*
"Oh Well"
*Gathering potential energy by pulling my arm backwards, I extend my two fingers of my right hand and in a fluid liner fashion strike the muscular breast of pig. I follow up the same way three times each time hitting in different direction.*

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright looks good, you have the motion of the move down now time to try it on a real target. Which unfortunately is me >_> Have at me boy

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Huehuehue"

With swift movement bending slightly downwards, I use my right arm while extending two fingers to launch a fast jab at mid-biceps of your arm.