Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wut, what is this awefull sound? *lookes to his right and notices Priest pretending to be a dj*
"Ehm ok, I see, that's gotta be my new Sensei. Hello sir, you sure have a lot of skill as a dj *cough* *cough*.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want you to learn me all about Taijutsu, you want to know what Taijutsu exactly is?

Taijutsu is a form jutsu that deal mainly with physical combat that is the ninja use only his body(hands, legs, head etc) to battle, it is one of the three basic non elemental jutsu (nin, gen and tai) in NB. it literally means body technique such ninjas that practice this don't make use of weapon or external help. It is any technique involving martial art that is hand to hand combat. It make use of the ninja physical and mental ability.

"I find the freedom and veraity of Taijutsu the best thing about it."

Some well known Taijutsu users are: Gai and Rock Lee, Kakashi is also quite good in it.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought there're only 2 types of Taijutsu techniques;

- techniques that require chakra:
Techniques that require chakra are utilized by special bio abilities that enhance the physical features or motions of the body, examples are Gentle Fist and Dead Bone Pulse. There are also other techniques that simply use pure chakra to enhance physical capabilities.

- techniques that do not require chakra:
This training is focused on the Strong Fist aspect of taijutsu. Taijutsu & Strong fist techniques don't required hand seals

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the “freedom” part I mentioned earlier is essentially called “free form.”

Taijutsu techniques are written down, but from what I've noticed, you've got a lot of freedom when performing them. You're not bound to rules and restrictions, as long as you respect the limitations of natural physics and plausible motions of your body either in response to an attack or to attack.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Taijutsu is executed by accessing both the physical and mental energies within the body, and relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. Taijutsu also does not require hand seals to perform, but does take advantage of certain stances or poses, and is much quicker to use than Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

The weakness of taijutsu is that you can't fight against someone with taijutsu only, because you will easily get overpowered with an elemental ninjutsu. Also, the required details in your description and the required range for taijutsu.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also you get to keep your chakra as Taijutsu requires no chakra.

next, Before you start to practice on that wooden log over there *points to the wooden dummy*

I want you to run around the training ground. 10000 laps
Then you walk around upside down, 1000laps
tell how you feel.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"aiigggghhhtttt, lets do this!"

I start of with my laps: 1,2,3,4....50...500...2000...5000...8000...9999. "almost there! one more, c'mon I can do this"! *I say to myself as I finish my off my 10000th lap*

"uff, that was quite a warm-up ^^"

Now lets get to those upside down laps, shall we?"

leggooooo...

1,2,3,4...50...200...500...800...999, and 1000.

*bam* I fall on my back, out of breath. huhuhuhu.

"I feel tired, yet very relieved. Huh, what is this feeling of energy going through my body? it's the feeling of youth o_O"

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* gets up*

Starts directly with the pushups..

1,2,3,4...500...2000...6000...8000...9999 and 10000 "POW, finished >_<"

"ehm, what's next? sit ups? oh, those are my favorite"

1,2,3,4..10000. a new world record, you mad? U_U

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Atleast put a little descripiton on how you do them. You push of the floor while placing you body entirely parralel against it and bracing with your hands bent at elbow. Or rather the floor pushes of you.

Describe how you do it.

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do my push ups by placing my body parallel with the ground and my elbows bent, I then push my body off the ground, when my arms are stretched, I push my hands off the ground for about 10 cm. I then land again on my hands, and get back down to my initial position. I repeat this warm up for 10000 time.

As for the sit ups, I sit down on the ground on my butt and my upper body in a 90° angle with my arms crossed over my chest. I lower my upper body up to a 30° angle from the ground, but I don't touch it, I then go back to initial position. I repeat this warp-up for 10000 times.

Last edited:

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*points at the dummy*

now go perform on it:
-10000 palm strikes
I stand 50cm from the dummy and pull up my right arm close to my body, with my hand open, I then hit the dummy using the heel (padded bottom) of the palm to hit it 10000 times.

You must be registered for see images

-10000 punches
I once again stand before the dummy, in the same position as before, except that my fist is now closed, I hit the dummy 10000 times.

-10000 fore arm strikes
I once again stand before the dummy, now a bit further (1m - 1m20 cm), I act as if I wanna hit it with my left arm but as I'm about to hit it, I spin 360° clock wise just hit him with my right forearm. I repeat this excercise 10000 times.

0:37

[video=youtube;-hrQNDaz760]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hrQNDaz760[/video][/YOUTUBE]

-10000 elbow strikes
I stand before the dummy, now at a distance of 40 cm. I start hitting the dummy with a upwards strike with the point of the elbow, similarly to an uppercut. I repeat this excercise 10000 times.

-10000 shoulder strikes
For my last excercise, I do a “body check,” where my whole body slams into the dummy. I do this linearly into the attacker with a quick step. I repeat this excercise also 10000 times.

[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: