Jessika Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we all know Naruto's dream would be to become Hokage and have his parents and Jiraiya alive and be Bf&Gf with Sakura. But what about Sakura's IT dream? Kakashi's would be that Rin would be alive and things like the accident with Obito wouldn't exist and even if it did he would be alive at least that's my theory. And also if Jiraiya was alive what about his dream? Orochimaru's and Minato's(I kinda have a theory but this is a long thread *_* ) too.(Orochimaru might have Sasuke as his ***** or his parents would still be alive)But give me some more thoughts on the Other people and the people listed above. And please No Mean/Negative Comments Please! Thank you for reading! <3

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura's dream would probably be to have all of Team 7 together as well as have which ever man she truly wants, be it Naruto or Sasuke.

Jiraiya's could be Orochimaru still being in the village (not evil), Minato (his student) and Kushina alive, and Jiraiya taking care of a young Naruto. As well as lots and lots of women U_U

Yuse

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
minatos dream would be living with kushina kakashi jaraiya and raising naruto to take on the seat of hokage i wonder would that make kakashi something like a god uncle