Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It makes me hard.

You must be registered for see images

Damn, I'm tired of everyone underrating Kakuzu's Doton: Domu, so I'm going to clear up these misconceptions right now! First off Kishimoto stated TWICE that Doton: Domu can't, and won't be affected by Physical techniques the exception being Raiton, and unique abilities such as sealing, kamui etc. which aren't physical techniques anyway!

First off Kishimoto stated through Kakuzu that he wouldn't be affected by physical techniques which has been proven to be 100% true thus far:

Literally, Kakuzu while in Doton: Domu takes on the properties of a Diamond, transforming his skin, and giving him Diamond hardness, which many still don't seem to understand for some unknown reason! Maybe it's because the vast majority don't understand the exact properties of Diamond? Yeah, that must be it, because if they did they wouldn't be spouting nonsense such as Sakura/Tsunade's punches > Doton: Domu. Completely ignorant when you don't know the true power of Doton: Domu which I will be explaining now.

Diamond's Properties​

First off I've got to enlighten many of you on the properties of Diamond, and the main two things that I will be getting into are: Pressure, and Heat Resistance.

• Diamonds form below Earth's mantle ranging from 87 to 118 miles.

• Diamonds form in extensive heat, ranging from 1,650 and 2,370 °F.

• Diamond has the highest melting point at 7362° F.

• Diamond can survive intact in environments that will destroy other materials. It can survive severe physical, chemical and radioactive forces.
I'll continue onto the first property. 87 miles - 459,360 feet | 118 miles - 623,040 feet | Diamond is formed at about 725,000 pounds of pressure underground! Imagine being crushed by that amount of force, you'd die instantly! That's the amount of force Doton: Domu can witstand on average, yet people are saying something like this:

Has the capability to smash a technique such as Doton: Domu? When Choji's Nikudan Hari Sensha pulled a feat almost on par with Sakuras:

Believing that Sakura/Tsunade could even punch 5 miles into the ground is absurd, but near 100? Hell no, never in her dreams, unless you don't know how long an actual mile is!

There's a reason why Kakuzu said no physical techniques would work on him, and it's damn well shown here. Now I'll go on to talk about the second property, that has more to do about countering heat sources, and such.

Kakuzu wouldn't be harmed by technique's such as Lava Release, or Acid Release due to Diamond not only having a melting point at 7,000 (Lava's Fahrenheit is 2,200° F), but also because Diamond can survive against serverse physical, chemical, and radioactive forces! Meaning Acid, and quite easily!

Literally the only physical techniques that can put Doton: Domu down are Raiton/Absorption/Sealing/Space-Time Ninjutsu!

TL;DR

• Doton: Domu takes on the properties of Diamond.

• Diamond is physically resistant, forming at 87-118 miles | 400 - 600 thousand feet | 725,000 pounds of pressure | underground.

• Diamond is heat resistant, melting at 7,362 ° F - Hotter than lava.

Reactions: Dantee

RustledJimmies

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This needs to be here

Tyki 13:1
"Tyki stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had diamond hard skin and thread tentacles, with red clouds on its black robes, and on each thread a blasphemous name."
Tyki 13:4
" People worshiped Tyki because he had rejected authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the diamond skin beast and asked, 'Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?'"

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This needs to be here

Tyki 13:1
"Tyki stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had diamond hard skin and thread tentacles, with red clouds on its black robes, and on each thread a blasphemous name."
Tyki 13:4
" People worshiped Tyki because he had rejected authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the diamond skin beast and asked, 'Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?'"
My man you clearly haven't been following the manga closely enough when u ignore KAKUZU IGNORES ALL FIZZYCAL ATK