Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan. Even though he's immortal, he's a dumbass and doesn't know how to fight. He's lucky he has his cheap ability though.
I'm with Roku: Hidan. Immortality is useless if you can't regenerate xd. Also he needs to do a lot of effort to keep that jutsu working: collecting blood, drawing the picture and stay on that spot ~_~.

C4 Karura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mmm collecting blood shouldn't be a prop with a scyte like his-> drawing the pic is easy (using his feet) and he only needs to be in the spot the moment he has your blood and when thats done If its 1 on 1 your done for unless your name is schikamaru(wrong spelled i think)^^ but if it 2-1 then your right he's no good cuzz when you chop off his head all he can do is nagg you to death hahahaha

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan easily. Slowest and dumbest member of Akatsuki. Had he used a wider range of jutsu and didn't rely too heavily on his immortality then he'd be a more formidable ninja.

Senju Kutoki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
let's see deidara is great and powerful
sasori is powerful to
pain is super powerful
madara the same like pain
itachi very quiet and powerful with SHaringa and ms
kisame is good<.>
kakuzu its an talented ninja
konan,zetsu san the same
HIdan its crazy and fool

This is my opinion!

shadow22cat

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm... Most of them are pretty powerful. But, I have to agree, Hidan's probably the weakest. I like all of them, although I feel like I still don't know much about Zetsu.

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hidan or sasori. hidan just relies on immortality (which is definitly a great ability) and sasori was beaten by a medic nin and a puppet player (>.<).

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hidan or sasori. hidan just relies on immortality (which is definitly a great ability) and sasori was beaten by a medic nin and a puppet player (>.<).
Chiyo was a kage level puppet master who knew how to combat his traps and movements plus Sakura is a exceptionally talented medic nin who just happened to create an antidote. Your not giving enough credit to Sasori's abilities. He would defeat plenty of Akatsuki members.