CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what would be different in the Narutoverse if Obito remained good?

Pros:
Madara would have probably been dealt with.
Minato, Kushina, Iruka's parents, Sarutobi's wife and many other nameless ninjas would be alive.
Uchiha would not have been slaughtered.
Akatsuki wouldn't be formed.
Asuma would still be alive.
Sasuke would have remained good.
Naruto would not be a Jin and maybe nowhere near as determined to become as strong as he is.
Kurama may have remained angry.
Gaara may have never become good.
Jiraiya might still be alive.
The third might not have died as Orochimaru would have faced off against Obito instead (chunin exams).
Shisui might still be alive.

Cons:
The ninja alliance would probably have not been formed. Undeniably the biggest step towards a world of peace.
Gaara may not have been Kazekage.

I'm sure I'm missing some. Feel free to add!

HFalcon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The world without Tobi

obito was necessary from becoming bad, if not for him, there would be no peace .. although as the villain ... unwittingly achieving that much desired peace

Reactions: CasualMisfit

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The world without Tobi

Kakashi would be a "bad guy"Kill your friends for the mission...
He would have become the bloodiest kage of all times.

6thpathsage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki was formed before obito , the uchiha would still have been killed. The third could not handle their revolution, 9 tails incident just sped it up, it was inevitable.

There would have been another war going on right now but it would be between villages, there is always war.

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki was formed before obito , the uchiha would still have been killed. The third could not handle their revolution, 9 tails incident just sped it up, it was inevitable.

There would have been another war going on right now but it would be between villages, there is always war.
Correct me if I'm wrong but when I say Akatsuki I don't mean Yahiko's Akatsuki. Also, didn't Obito confess that he was the one that pushed for the organisation to be formed as it was?

Bit hard to say that the Uchiha would have been slaughtered especially with a Obito as Hokage... perhaps I should have elaborated and mentioned that I'm speaking of the world depicted in this weeks manga!

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what would be different in the Narutoverse if Obito remained good?

Pros:
Madara would have probably been dealt with.
Minato, Kushina, Iruka's parents, Sarutobi's wife and many other nameless ninjas would be alive.
Uchiha would not have been slaughtered.
Akatsuki wouldn't be formed.
Asuma would still be alive.
Sasuke would have remained good.
Naruto would not be a Jin and maybe nowhere near as determined to become as strong as he is.
Kurama may have remained angry.
Gaara may have never become good.
Jiraiya might still be alive.
The third might not have died as Orochimaru would have faced off against Obito instead (chunin exams).
Shisui might still be alive.

Cons:
The ninja alliance would probably have not been formed. Undeniably the biggest step towards a world of peace.
Gaara may not have been Kazekage.

I'm sure I'm missing some. Feel free to add!
Tobi was unrelated to Akatsuki when it was already formed.

Tobi distorted the former Akatsuki.

Nous

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I would assume Kurama being mad and the bijū not finding their "messiah" would be negative.. In addition to such, there would be a high level of mistrust towards Konoha due to two citizens possessing the fabled Mangekyō Sharingan.