RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
I don't know how I should start this thread for the suggestion. So I am going to wing it to the best of my abilities, am not the type to person to write essays. I prefer presenting ideas, information, or even opinions. I don't want an augment, let people who post here be civil, where between two or more members are respectful, so that its not an angry or heated situation. So to my suggestions:

Problem: Why is WSE quiet, like there's nothing going on besides members crafting their stories?

WSE should have a hidden plot. I suggest we have a greater villain, one that is controlled by the moderators (i.e, black zetsu). This evil could be planning to revamp the WSE again as it did in the past (an idea why other RP has been revamped). Now how would people know about this? Simple, those with Yin/Yang would be give a visit (In their dreams or whatever) by 'I don't, um a Great Sage' who would request they stop this great evil. Now this wouldn't be an event but rather the great plot to WSE. All other events would simply happen along side this great plot. Wars of villages, Halloween events, etc all these would simply go on. For this plot, would be nearly impossible to overcome by a single person, why? Because finding out who is behind all the revamps of the past WSE and convincing the world to act on stopping the doomsday clock would be impossible. This is just an idea on what WSE should have so people can have something to look into as they randomly travel etc Tournaments are awesome, but they are just like events. A greater evil is always a good reason for a story and adventure, an evil group that goes around to collect chakra beasts is nice but it still doesn't cover the greater deal.

Problem: What happened to 'NW is a sandbox' analogy?

WSE was awesome once it was introduced, with ideas of creating anything; a Clan, a Group, a Nation, and even your own Village! Now its just a shallow slow dream. I say moderators bring it back. What is Ryo anyways? Beside its worth on buying tools/artifacts that are barely able to influence WSE?? I say give Ryo more worth! Kumi is worth every penny but when Ryo comes into play, I even shurg. I know it can give some advantage in WSE but nothing worth me having to chase it. Ryo should give members the same equal weight as Kumi does. Kumi grunts one the Sage rank. Ryo grants?? That's the problem. I suggest Ryo being able to allow one to buy NPC landmark defense (guards) that comes into play simply like a jutsu would be. Things that make Ryo fearsome and worth the hassle to attain like Kumi.

Another question I have, how come there never was the option to create your own rouge group?

Edit: Another question, will the villages ever get their village customs or is that a thing of the the past?

Conclusion: I hope the RP moderators understand that there's nothing more here than me trying to have a better RP experience, which I hope other members are also willing to enjoy.

Let's discuss!

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I don't know how I should start this thread for the suggestion. So I am going to wing it to the best of my abilities, am not the type to person to write essays. I prefer presenting ideas, information, or even opinions. I don't want an augment, let people who post here be civil, where between two or more members are respectful, so that its not an angry or heated situation. So to my suggestions:

Problem: Why is WSE quiet, like there's nothing going on besides members crafting their stories?

WSE should have a hidden plot. I suggest we have a greater villain, one that is controlled by the moderators (i.e, black zetsu). This evil could be planning to revamp the WSE again as it did in the past (an idea why other RP has been revamped). Now how would people know about this? Simple, those with Yin/Yang would be give a visit (In their dreams or whatever) by 'I don't, um a Great Sage' who would request they stop this great evil. Now this wouldn't be an event but rather the great plot to WSE. All other events would simply happen along side this great plot. Wars of villages, Halloween events, etc all these would simply go on. For this plot, would be nearly impossible to overcome by a single person, why? Because finding out who is behind all the revamps of the past WSE and convincing the world to act on stopping the doomsday clock would be impossible. This is just an idea on what WSE should have so people can have something to look into as they randomly travel etc Tournaments are awesome, but they are just like events. A greater evil is always a good reason for a story and adventure, an evil group that goes around to collect chakra beasts is nice but it still doesn't cover the greater deal.

WSE was awesome once it was introduced, with ideas of creating anything; a Clan, a Group, a Nation, and even your own Village! Now its just a shallow slow dream. I say moderators bring it back. What is Ryo anyways? Beside its worth on buying tools/artifacts that are barely able to influence WSE?? I say give Ryo more worth! Kumi is worth every penny but when Ryo comes into play, I even shurg. I know it can give some advantage in WSE but nothing worth me having to chase it. Ryo should give members the same equal weight as Kumi does. Kumi grunts one the Sage rank. Ryo grants?? That's the problem. I suggest Ryo being able to allow one to buy NPC landmark defense (guards) that comes into play simply like a jutsu would be. Things that make Ryo fearsome and worth the hassle to attain like Kumi.

Another question I have, how come there never was the option to create your own rouge group?

Conclusion: I hope the RP moderators understand that there's nothing more here than me trying to have a better RP experience, which I hope other members are also willing to enjoy.

Let's discuss!
I personally have never played or participated in these activities, but do plan too, and I've got to say, that these ideas are good. Wonder why they haven't been implemented?

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
I personally have never played or participated in these activities, but do plan too, and I've got to say, that these ideas are good. Wonder why they haven't been implemented?
Welcome the RP by the way. Moreover, I think the moderators know things I don't know. Could be managing the ideas would be taxing or rather it can be done but I didn't know how. Shall wait for their response. How far have you gotten in the RP? New members tend to ghost out of it when they feel like they can't make an impact. Which is a problem also, but at the same time all depends on the member themselves. I can assure 90% of the members who are in Naruto RP are very eager to help anyone get started. The rest is up to the person behind the screen. I hope you stick around Red, I wanna see what you become.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Welcome the RP by the way. Moreover, I think the moderators know things I don't know. Could be managing the ideas would be taxing or rather it can be done but I didn't know how. Shall wait for their response. How far have you gotten in the RP? New members tend to ghost out of it when they feel like they can't make an impact. Which is a problem also, but at the same time all depends on the member themselves. I can assure 90% of the members who are in Naruto RP are very eager to help anyone get started. The rest is up to the person behind the screen. I hope you stick around Red, I wanna see what you become.
Thank you for the greeting! I think your spot on with your hypothesis that the moderators are doing something you don't know, its usually like that for people with power the rest of us don't have. Also I am making my bio, I was stomped on the history section, tryna make a story interesting enough to follow through with! Its good to know that many people are eager to help me out and don't worry about me, I'm staying!

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Thank you for the greeting! I think your spot on with your hypothesis that the moderators are doing something you don't know, its usually like that for people with power the rest of us don't have. Also I am making my bio, I was stomped on the history section, tryna make a story interesting enough to follow through with! Its good to know that many people are eager to help me out and don't worry about me, I'm staying!
I'll add you to my following list. If you need help let me know, if I can't help I'll redirect you to someone who can. It usually takes time to get a reply from Mods as they have to discuss among themselves to be a single voice. That reminds me of another suggestion. I can't wait for the discussing and exchange in ideas. Ahem, I'm getting side tracked, when you make your first bio, it's usually plain. Because we want you to focus on getting used to the game mechanics. Glad to know your here for the long run. :)

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'll add you to my following list. If you need help let me know, if I can't help I'll redirect you to someone who can. It usually takes time to get a reply from Mods as they have to discuss among themselves to be a single voice. That reminds me of another suggestion. I can't wait for the discussing and exchange in ideas. Ahem, I'm getting side tracked, when you make your first bio, it's usually plain. Because we want you to focus on getting used to the game mechanics. Glad to know your here for the long run. :)
I'll follow you back too, ill take your advice to heart. Thanks again!

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Edit: Another question, will the villages ever get their village customs or is that a thing of the the past?

Let's discuss!
Do you not realise whats actually going on in the WSE?
Drackos has 10 members going through an event crafting legendary weapons in a bid to join the akatsuki, that's one story.
There is a doubles event in the witchwood arena where several teams are fighting to earn some crazy prizes

Just because you're not partaking doesn't mean there isn't much going on. Need keep up chief.

Reactions: Michelle