supino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, i know it sounds crazy and feel free to flame this to your heart's content and then some more, but my question is this:

If the 10tails was the 'progenitor' of this world and the so6p the one who using his creation of all things jutsu harvested his energy, then does this mean the entire Narutoverse is a genjutsu made real and cast by the so6p?

... and maybe that's what's written on those mysterious Uchiha tablets and that's why Madara and Obito are trying to recreate the... world, basically.

only, that they are doing it the wrong way and Naruto will do it the right way? maybe...

l3m0npl3dg3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, i know it sounds crazy and feel free to flame this to your heart's content and then some more, but my question is this:

If the 10tails was the 'progenitor' of this world and the so6p the one who using his creation of all things jutsu harvested his energy, then does this mean the entire Narutoverse is a genjutsu made real and cast by the so6p?

... and maybe that's what's written on those mysterious Uchiha tablets and that's why Madara and Obito are trying to recreate the... world, basically.

only, that they are doing it the wrong way and Naruto will do it the right way? maybe...
you are smart if you dont mind flaming

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i doubt it is that complicated if kishi has shown us anything lately it is that he is not a very good writer look at this whole arc it is crap

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah,I thinks he was like a god that help create the basic of things.

Maybe this world is a genjutsu made real and cast by some powerful being (god) Mind blown
You must be registered for see images

xd

P.s by any chance do you have a youtube account under the username starting with the letter D ?

supino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah,I thinks he was like a god that help create the basic of things.

Maybe this world is a genjutsu made real and cast by some powerful being (god) Mind blown
You must be registered for see images

xd

P.s by any chance do you have a youtube account under the username starting with the letter D ?
no, i have a youtube account under a username starting with the letter L. why?