Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread won't be as long as my previous, but actually it's a note to show how good kishi is with metaphors

on 621 , madara couldn't make the stone reach the other shore , but in 622 he did , and it happened that in this same exact moment , madara made his "ideals" and "beliefs" ,which were nearly typical to hashirama's , also reach the other shore : the senju's shore !

they were both desiring to maintain peace since they shared the same pain of loosing someone they love !

the first died , madara unlocked the 1 tomo sharingan , the second died , he went through the second tomoe in an eye, then the third passed away , that's when he unlocked the second tomoe in the other eye, and when the fourth took his place in he afterlife , madara could finally unlock the three tomoe sharingan in both eyes , that's why his aiming skills increased in this period in between the first and the second meeting. ;) ( he didn't use the sharingan while aiming, i know,but the fact of getting used to a sharingan emphasizes the aiming and the estimation skills, that why he made it the first time. :rolleyes: )

not only his aiming skills improved but his vision of this world of war as well ! loosing four brothers made him have a full vision of this concrete world and made him capable of having his own , independent philosophy, concerning this matter ! and these ideas didn't happen to reach the other side, where there were pple in its ranks who share the same vision etcc

the point was making clear how kishi really thinks and transmits his own ideologies through these series , and i think he has a point !

"unity isn't abt having typical ideals , rather it's a harmony in division !" U_U

*chapeau* to kishi !

Reactions: Twin Steps

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
since when do uchihas unlock tomoes at a different pace in both eyes?
For the rest of the story, nice go mate :)
sasuke did the same 2 tomoes in one eye, then in the other , then finally three in both (A) thanks dude

You call this small.
you haven't seen the last one :( i had a very tough time typing back then