[Discussion] The Will of D, Sun God Nika and The SURNAME “Monkey and Gomu Gomu is a Mythical Devil fruit?

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just my theory to this 3 mysterious title ok.. i will basically make this as simple as i can and you just have to uae your imagination.

I think The Will of D and the surname Monkey came from Sun God Nika.

the will of D was actually Sun God Nika’s real name… Douc. From an Old World monkey, Pygathrix nemaeus, of SE Asia, with a bright yellow face surrounded by tufts of reddish-brown fur, a white tail, and white hindquarters: one of the langurs.
So basically Sun God Nika’s Name is Monkey Douc.

he was known during the time of void century. He was known to be a God but probably he is just powerful just like Roger but like human he probably was betrayed, got sick or whatever and he died…

he had a decendants that has surname Monkey, probably Garp hid this to Luffy, but Dragon knew it that probably changed Dragon and thats one of the reason he created the revolutionary.
A surname Monkey is not a normal surname, this name has a blood of Sun God Nika, a great warrior this is the reason why Luffy can adapt fast on skypiea, his regeneration to any intense fights, the more stronger the enemies the more he gets stronger its because Luffy is a decendant of Sun God Nika. His body is made for fighting

Surely arent it crazy that some no, actually most of the devil fruits are bilieved by people? Like for example the mythical fruits of Marco and Sengoku?
Just what if one time in alabasta they bilieved on the phoenix and they worship it and somehow it became a devil fruit? Similar thing that happened to Sengoku? People worshiped the Budha and somehow it became a devil fruit? What if similar thing that happened to Luffy? He actually ate not just a normal devil fruit but it is a mythical devil fruit? And this devil fruit was still believed and worship by the gorosei and the celestial dragons slaves that one day will help them free. From slaves to slaves they share the story And this is actualy the reason why the Gorosei and celestial dragon forbid slaves on telling this story

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just my theory to this 3 mysterious title ok.. i will basically make this as simple as i can and you just have to uae your imagination.

I think The Will of D and the surname Monkey came from Sun God Nika.

the will of D was actually Sun God Nika’s real name… Douc. From an Old World monkey, Pygathrix nemaeus, of SE Asia, with a bright yellow face surrounded by tufts of reddish-brown fur, a white tail, and white hindquarters: one of the langurs.
So basically Sun God Nika’s Name is Monkey Douc.

he was known during the time of void century. He was known to be a God but probably he is just powerful just like Roger but like human he probably was betrayed, got sick or whatever and he died…

he had a decendants that has surname Monkey, probably Garp hid this to Luffy, but Dragon knew it that probably changed Dragon and thats one of the reason he created the revolutionary.
A surname Monkey is not a normal surname, this name has a blood of Sun God Nika, a great warrior this is the reason why Luffy can adapt fast on skypiea, his regeneration to any intense fights, the more stronger the enemies the more he gets stronger its because Luffy is a decendant of Sun God Nika. His body is made for fighting

Surely arent it crazy that some no, actually most of the devil fruits are bilieved by people? Like for example the mythical fruits of Marco and Sengoku?
Just what if one time in alabasta they bilieved on the phoenix and they worship it and somehow it became a devil fruit? Similar thing that happened to Sengoku? People worshiped the Budha and somehow it became a devil fruit? What if similar thing that happened to Luffy? He actually ate not just a normal devil fruit but it is a mythical devil fruit? And this devil fruit was still believed and worship by the gorosei and the celestial dragons slaves that one day will help them free. And this is actualy the reason why the Gorosei and celestial dragon forbid slaves on telling this story
Are you talking about Monkey King Sun Wukong🤔

Nevertheless it's not the first time Sun God is mentioned in OPverse.
You must be registered to see images

Also if this is the same Sun God den there are 3more gods in this verse

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mmmmmmmmH...me tink god sun nikuh is boyjoy himself..
it could be, it would show that sun god nika was actually a human because in the poneglyphs in fishmen island that he shows sympathy.
Post automatically merged:

Are you talking about Monkey King Sun Wukong🤔

Nevertheless it's not the first time Sun God is mentioned in OPverse.

Also if this is the same Sun God den there are 3more gods in this verse
Not sure really but i dont wanna point to wukong to be honest i just think that monkey’s was seen as devine by other religions but luffy is more related to the wisdom king from buddhisim

In , a Wisdom King ( Vidyārāja, : 明王; : Míngwáng; : Myōō) is a type of deity in , and . They are classed as the third after and in Japanese statuary. The Sanskrit name literally translates to "knowledge king", thus the Chinese character "明", meaning "knowledgeable", or "bright" is used, leading to wide array of alternative English names, including "Radiant King", "Guardian King", etc. In , they are known as .

Doctrine
Generally, the Wisdom Kings function as the guardians of Buddhism, and wrathful manifestations of Buddhas. More specifically, they are the protectors of the .
According to the doctrine of the three chakra bodies (三輪身, sanrinjin), whereas Buddhas represent pure concepts and bodhisattvas teach through compassion, Wisdom Kings are embodiments of the wheel of injunction (教令輪身, kyōryō tenshin) and teach through fear, shocking nonbelievers into faith.

so its basically when you combine monkey meaning in other religion is devine, and this wisdom king well you know whats gonna happen

Last edited:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
King is a native shandorian.
King is the 'disappeared guard' from whoswho story. He didn't used to wear a mask.
Kings attire is that of a Impel Down guard.
King was using his power as prison guard to 'disappear inmates' in reality giving them a way to escape in return of joining Kaidous pirate crew.
King plans to sacrifice Kaidou to Nika the sun "god".

It was said that Kaidou escaped prison several times. How did Kaidou escape custody, through his sleeper agent King the wildfire.
Other sleeper agents include Vice admiral Vergo associated with the donxquite family.
@minamoto

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King is a native shandorian.
King is the 'disappeared guard' from whoswho story. He didn't used to wear a mask.
Kings attire is that of a Impel Down guard.
King was using his power as prison guard to 'disappear inmates' in reality giving them a way to escape in return of joining Kaidous pirate crew.
King plans to sacrifice Kaidou to Nika the sun "god".

It was said that Kaidou escaped prison several times. How did Kaidou escape custody, through his sleeper agent King the wildfire.
Other sleeper agents include Vice admiral Vergo associated with the donxquite family.
@minamoto
God nika is nice legendary figore what u say make him evil..