The whole history of Naruto is a lie.

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So we found out that Hagoromo and Hamura sealed Kaguya the same way Naruto and Sasuke did, and that is when the moon was created which means Kaguya along with the Juubi were sealed into the moon. So how did Hagoromo become the jinchuriki of the Juubi? And how did Hagoromo get both seals? I'm guessing Hamura gave him his seal at death but how did he die? And how does Kaguya's rabbit beast fit in into all of this? Where the rabbit beast and juubi one and the same? I'm not expecting you guys to know any of this but share your thoughts.

Reactions: NOemotions

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
plot holes everywhere
Yes, plot holes, plot holes are scary.

dont know what to say.
Nobody knows anymore.

He took the Juubi's chakra within himself. We can assume that rabbit-like creature is an incredibly unstable version of the Kaguya-infused Juubi.
Was that stated in the manga? I guess I missed it. And yeah, I think you're right on with the rabbit.

Hagoromo was the stronger one who could actually handle the Juubi as Jinchuuriki.

If it wasn't for him to Bijuu's as we know them wouldn't be created.
I know he was the stronger one, but the Juubi wasn't sealed inside of him.

You sure have point but why don't you go and ask masashi himself
:|

NOemotions

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So we found out that Hagoromo and Hamura sealed Kaguya the same way Naruto and Sasuke did, and that is when the moon was created which means Kaguya along with the Juubi were sealed into the moon. So how did Hagoromo become the jinchuriki of the Juubi? And how did Hagoromo get both seals? I'm guessing Hamura gave him his seal at death but how did he die? And how does Kaguya's rabbit beast fit in into all of this? Where the rabbit beast and juubi one and the same? I'm not expecting you guys to know any of this but share your thoughts.
FINALLY someone is not playing mr allknow kishimoto.. +rep for that.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
[I]So we found out that Hagoromo and Hamura sealed Kaguya the same way Naruto and Sasuke did, and that is when the moon was created which means Kaguya along with the Juubi were sealed into the moon. So how did Hagoromo become the jinchuriki of the Juubi? And how did Hagoromo get both seals? I'm guessing Hamura gave him his seal at death but how did he die? And how does Kaguya's rabbit beast fit in into all of this? Where the rabbit beast and juubi one and the same? I'm not expecting you guys to know any of this but share your thoughts. [/I]
@bold
I don't think so:

When they defeated it the first time, they sealed the beast WITHIN Hagaromo, and did NOT use Chibaku tensei. Hagaromo used CT on his deathbed with his Rinnegan to seal the juubi.(and hence created the moon) Unless of course you are going to deny that Hagaromo was ever the juubi jinchuriki......

I am not sure about the seals though. It's possible Hamura gave him his powers before kicking the bucket.

Last edited:

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
imo, either that story was a retcon or it was something akin to Madara's life story where the details of the truth was buried by perception. It still doesn't make very much sense right now that Hagoromo would conveniently have both seals that were needed when he and Hamura had to seal Kaguya though.

Last edited:

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@bold
I don't think so: both Kaguya and the Jyubi

When they defeated it the first time, they sealed the beast WITHIN Hagaromo, and did NOT use Chibaku tensei. Hagaromo used CT on his deathbed with his Rinnegan to seal the juubi.(and hence created the moon) Unless of course you are going to deny that Hagaromo was ever the juubi jinchuriki......

I am not sure about the seals though. It's possible Hamura gave him his powers before kicking the bucket.
Or Hagoromo was lying, and they originally sealed Kaguya and the Jyubi in the moon, but Hagoromo later went to take the Jyubi out and became it's jinchuriki.

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
FINALLY someone is not playing mr allknow kishimoto.. +rep for that.
Thanks bro.

@bold
I don't think so:

Wait, wut? Bro, this makes no sense to me. Hagoromo didn't do CT by himself as shown in 690, and he didn't look old so how could he create the moon on his deathbed? Plot holes, plot holes everywhere.

Why couldn't Nagato simply Chibaku tensei Kaguya and GG ? :hint:
:nuts:

Naruto,Sasuke Kaguya,Kakashi was all borring
'The real fight is Hagoromo vs Madara maybe
Kinda doubt it but I guess everything is possible.

imo, either that story was a retcon or it was something akin to Madara's life story where the details of the truth was buried by perception. It still doesn't make very much sense right now that Hagoromo would conveniently have both seals that were needed when he and Hamura had to seal Kaguya though.
My head hurts.

Or Hagoromo was lying, and they originally sealed Kaguya and the Jyubi in the moon, but Hagoromo later went to take the Jyubi out and became it's jinchuriki.
Ehhrm, how did he get to the moon?