Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
raziel177:
Kurama and PS were using 12 TBB+PS blades to attack the main body but the arms hit them instead and the massive explosion was caused by both and seen as how main body didn't get damaged would explain that 1000 arms covered it.

KBG Kakuzu:
everything you said was correct.

noni1997:
i understand your point.

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No offense to your fave but he was an idiot for running up to a beast like that. He should've backed off & shot at it from a distance, that would've ended it rather easily imho.

Also hashi is completely vulnerable at the top, so aiming for the head would be effective as well.

Reactions: Percy Jackson

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
so you basically have no deductive powers to actually look at the manga and analyze? well that explains why you are not intelligent.
if such a thing isnt implied in the actual manga then no, thats not the case. you cant fabricate manga implications.
yes there is. Naruto speed allows him to escape way from the Shinsuusenju. Speed, flight and any technique that avoids physical damage can counter the Shinsuusenju.
narutos best speed feat is saving kakashi and gai before bijudamas hit them. a hand from shinsuusenju is mountain sized and naruto is supposed to avoid a thousand? absolute garbage.
wow you once said Hashirama decimated them and now you say he didn't? you call me dishonest and look at what you are doing.lmao
i never said that. if i did, post a quote and do that without editing it. how about you use your words correctly ok? saying that hashirama decimated shinsuusenju or that shinsuusenju decimated itself makes no sense.

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
raziel177:
Kurama and PS were using 12 TBB+PS blades to attack the main body but the arms hit them instead and the massive explosion was caused by both and seen as how main body didn't get damaged would explain that 1000 arms covered it.

KBG Kakuzu:
everything you said was correct.

noni1997:
i understand your point.
I meant something along the lines of what noni1997 said. The 1000 hands kept Madara busy as they were attacking him at such a great rate. That would explain why the body isn't scratched. I haven't see a tech that can fight that monstrosity head on. Teleporting Kurama was taxing so I don't see Tobirama/Minato teleporting it away ( assuming it was tagged of course)

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No offense to your fave but he was an idiot for running up to a beast like that. He should've backed off & shot at it from a distance, that would've ended it rather easily imho.

Also hashi is completely vulnerable at the top, so aiming for the head would be effective as well.
~Sigh~ i forgot to add this.

Madara attacking from very close range was defiantly a fool.

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
~Sigh~ i forgot to add this.

Madara attacking from very close range was defiantly a fool.
To be fair, Hashirama caught a TBB with a lesser summon like creature. Shinsuusenju could probably do the same. And Kurama + PS must be overkill for Madara, it's a lot of chakra (even though he has A LOT of chakra it's not infinite) I bet neither of them wanted this fight to drag (while using those techs)

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To be fair, Hashirama caught a TBB with a lesser summon like creature. Shinsuusenju could probably do the same. And Kurama + PS must be overkill for Madara, it's a lot of chakra (even though he has A LOT of chakra it's not infinite) I bet neither of them wanted this fight to drag (while using those techs)
Which is why madara added the blades to his bijuudamas, shinsuusenju isnt catching tbb blades.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if such a thing isnt implied in the actual manga then no, thats not the case. you cant fabricate manga implications.

narutos best speed feat is saving kakashi and gai before bijudamas hit them. a hand from shinsuusenju is mountain sized and naruto is supposed to avoid a thousand? absolute garbage.

i never said that. if i did, post a quote and do that without editing it. how about you use your words correctly ok? saying that hashirama decimated shinsuusenju or that shinsuusenju decimated itself makes no sense.
well kid that is your shitty opinion. If there are no facts then we can make theories which helps us get to conclusion just like the big bang and natural evolution theories. God even basic things and you haven't learned themZzz

Shinsuusenju is very slow considering its size. you need to show feats where it has great speed because without it, its hands wont reach.

you clearly have but that's fine i am going to look for a quote and show that you are indeed a denial and dishonest.

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Which is why madara added the blades to his bijuudamas, shinsuusenju isnt catching tbb blades.
I always wondered why he did that, I thought it was for the "cool" effect (and obviously more power) but I agree, it's not going to catch a PS Bladed Bijuudama. The spinning would crush anything. But maybe a few hands could tank one ?

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I always wondered why he did that, I thought it was for the "cool" effect (and obviously more power) but I agree, it's not going to catch a PS Bladed Bijuudama. The spinning would crush anything. But maybe a few hands could tank one ?
Possible, but as I said earlier madara just made a bad move, I think he became overconfident in his abilities (which led to him charging in). If he played it smart, even if PS + kurama takes a toll he still could've ended shinsuusenju rather quickly.

raziel777

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Possible, but as I said earlier madara just made a bad move, I think he became overconfident in his abilities (which led to him charging in). If he played it smart, even if PS + kurama takes a toll he still could've ended shinsuusenju rather quickly.
I agree, he shouldn't have rushed in. Play it guerilla style : back off, TBB barrage him around.

I could see Hashirama answering by using the wood dragon though, to slow down Kurama till his big ass Buddha gets close

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As expected, most users wouldn't understand this thread. I agree with some ofbthe points made, except the conclusion (attacking it head on).

I personally considering it's size and speed, the smaller the target and their swiftness would determine their chances (obvious power). With this, going head on would be beneficial, especiallyif the opponent can attack and defend simultaneously

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well kid that is your shitty opinion. If there are no facts then we can make theories which helps us get to conclusion just like the big bang and natural evolution theories. God even basic things and you haven't learned themZzz
which is why these things are called theories and not facts. your theories are useless. they have no bearing on anything. the only thing that matters is how things are handled in the manga.
Shinsuusenju is very slow considering its size. you need to show feats where it has great speed because without it, its hands wont reach.
its hands collectively are bigger than a mountain range and they can stretch, but they cant reach anything thats flying? thats just you being dishonest.
you clearly have but that's fine i am going to look for a quote and show that you are indeed a denial and dishonest.
you're wasting your time looking for such a quote as one doesnt exist. its like how im wasting my time explaining to you that all of your "logical deductions" are worthless and the only relevant data is how things are handled in the manga.

xxSasukEkUnxX

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
-TBB
-CT
-Meteor

and any destructive jutsu like those examples.
CT and TBB aren't doing anything, Meteor is only working if you apply physics.
how come the main body wasn't damaged after 12 PS blades pulverized the 1000 arms. don't say it tanked them because they didn't.

so you basically have no deductive powers to actually look at the manga and analyze? well that explains why you are not intelligent.

yes there is. Naruto speed allows him to escape way from the Shinsuusenju. Speed, flight and any technique that avoids physical damage can counter the Shinsuusenju.

wow you once said Hashirama decimated them and now you say he didn't? you call me dishonest and look at what you are doing.lmao
You do realize given the Size of Shinsuusenju it's swings have to be at least 1 or 2 miles per second, LMAO!

You can hardly see madara from PS, it is sheer impossible to See hashi without a dojutsu via this logic, LOL!

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
which is why these things are called theories and not facts. your theories are useless. they have no bearing on anything. the only thing that matters is how things are handled in the manga.

its hands collectively are bigger than a mountain range and they can stretch, but they cant reach anything thats flying? thats just you being dishonest.

you're wasting your time looking for such a quote as one doesnt exist. its like how im wasting my time explaining to you that all of your "logical deductions" are worthless and the only relevant data is how things are handled in the manga.
the reason you're calling my theory useless is because you fapboy over Hashi and you will do anything in favor for Hashi hence why you shouldn't be taken serious.

i asked for feats of Shinsuusenju speed as in running. if it has none then it wont catch Naruto speed unless Naruto is close range with it which wont happen.

wait for it...