Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny meme, and personally I don't see how you can compare Naruto characters in general and decide which is the weakest. I mean which Naruto characters are we talking about here ? We could say that the weakest character was someone who isn't a ninja at all but still a Naruto character, such as Ramen guy.

Tapey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny meme, and personally I don't see how you can compare Naruto characters in general and decide which is the weakest. I mean which Naruto characters are we talking about here ? We could say that the weakest character was someone who isn't a ninja at all but still a Naruto character, such as Ramen guy.
the last part of what you said gave away that you're a troll.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ramen Guy is the strongest...but i guess i meant ninja
I find your avatar to be more.....appealing.
....thanks???
Mizuki .......
who is that again?

pandu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the OP meant about ninjas.Who cares about fodder citizens really?????
Imo it's Ebisu U_U

phantomlord22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rumen guy >>> the whole NV

Status
Not open for further replies.