The way Madara went out was lame...

Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, it somewhat made sense due to all the trash he was talking to Obito, telling him that he used him - only to be used later by Kaguya/B*tch Zetsu.

But still, in all seriousness... HOW DA FUQ DID BZ SOLO MADARA?!?!? So let's get this straight:

A pretty much dead Obito who just used Rinne Rebirth and had all the Biijus extracted from him is able to survive and somehow RESIST BZ. Naruto who had been fighting Kaguya was able to resist BZ....................

A FULL POWERED JUUBI JIN DOUBLE RINNEGAN MADARA CAN'T?!?!?

Then he gets spit out by Kaguya and dies... yet obito lived and survived death how many times?

That's just messed up - I'm still butthurt about that.
 

DoubleKamui

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
4,803
Reaction score
848
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, it was BS.
 

Gokuy

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
219
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm glad he didn't get TNJ at least
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito had the Gedou Mazou kept in him for a while before it was summoned out. Madara had a hand shoved through his chest, almost exploded due to chakra intake, was taken over, had more of the Juubi then Obito (Full Hachibi + Half Kyuubi) as well as the rest ripped out + Gedou and Kaguya sealed from him in an instant. Of course he would die, but it is BS. I liked his last moments, but lets be honest; the betray was the only way to kill off Madara. He was too OP.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"I'm glad he didn't get TNJ at least " I agree. I know how the story goes, but considering how badass he was and how much ass he stomped, that really would've sucked. "Yeah, I guess I'll come back to Konoha and go to prison until I'm old again because of one of your speeches." F that.
 

BLAZE

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
59,497
Reaction score
3,577
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was total BS
 

Laraib

Banned
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
4,613
Reaction score
457
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Becasue PNJ will kill all our expectations U_U
 

Mari Makinami

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
7,026
Reaction score
1,023
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The manga is shit for like 50 chapters now, and you've just noticed it? LeL
 

BLAZE

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
59,497
Reaction score
3,577
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"I'm glad he didn't get TNJ at least " I agree. I know how the story goes, but considering how badass he was and how much ass he stomped, that really would've sucked. "Yeah, I guess I'll come back to Konoha and go to prison until I'm old again because of one of your speeches." F that.

its really sad excuse to say dat
He sprouting b@d@$$ quotes when he was fighting and deserved an EPIC death or at least an epic quote before dying
 

MAN OF SIN

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
8,281
Reaction score
430
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, some people say that he used Izangai to revive himself later because both his eyes were blind. I hope that is the case.

Obito had the Gedou Mazou kept in him for a while before it was summoned out. Madara had a hand shoved through his chest, almost exploded due to chakra intake, was taken over, had more of the Juubi then Obito (Full Hachibi + Half Kyuubi) as well as the rest ripped out + Gedou and Kaguya sealed from him in an instant. Of course he would die, but it is BS. I liked his last moments, but lets be honest; the betray was the only way to kill off Madara. He was too OP.

The seals.
 

Torche

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
58,956
Reaction score
3,171
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, some people say that he used Izangai to revive himself later because both his eyes were blind. I hope that is the case.



The seals.

That's true. But he could just switch with Limbo's.
 

Darth Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
4,221
Reaction score
264
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He had Gedo Mazou keeping him alive during and after the Tailed Beast extraction, and then Black Zetsu keeping him alive while it possessed him, meaning, he was likely continuously recieving chakra, which was why he was eventually able to come to his senses and resist Black Zetsu.
 
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He had Gedo Mazou keeping him alive during and after the Tailed Beast extraction, and then Black Zetsu keeping him alive while it possessed him, meaning, he was likely continuously recieving chakra, which was why he was eventually able to come to his senses and resist Black Zetsu.

That makes sense; I thought about that possibility too but still don't like it.
 

synkross

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara died like a loser, whining and b*tching till the very end.

Obito went out like a champ, Standing tall and with a smile on his face.
 

AlphaScythian

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
14,389
Reaction score
1,023
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito was using life force of mazou then BZ then nardo gave him some too.

Madara was overtaken by BZ control who has launched transformation into kaguya from inside.
 
Top