KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the Title says, discuss your thoughts on tonight's episode. I'll edit in my thoughts as I want to get a central thread put up.

*CONTAINS SPOILERS...duh*

It's raining undead!!!!!

Overall a nice kick to the story! Daryl is the town badass: as he should.

Clara was crazy... Pretty much caught on early that she was a crazy one... Her death was a little sad.

Feel bad for Zach... I hate it when the helpful gets iced saving someone. At the same time... How does that grip work that strongly, and how could he not turn around to stop it o_O... Much less why not kill Zach and spare him being eaten alive. Did not like how Beth completely brushed him off..... Not cool

Looks like the Pig and old Patrick have some correlation... And he coughed into the water supply... Prison is about to fall. My guess is they'll have to find a way to deal with Vaccination from regular disease: probably a "swine flu" kind of deal.

Biggest question: How do you feel about "story time"?!

Honestly, I support it. If shit goes down: like this, kids need to not be useless. Of course it is a tough call as kids can act irrational and end up killing each other :l.

It's about to go crazy

Last edited:

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interested in the disease. I didn't get it until The Talking Dead. I was like "Patrick got sick and died. Okay..." But yeah, really interested.

I'm hoping The Governor appears this season. I really like him. I like that Michonne is looking for him. Revenge for Andrea <3

Good episode.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interested in the disease. I didn't get it until The Talking Dead. I was like "Patrick got sick and died. Okay..." But yeah, really interested.

I'm hoping The Governor appears this season. I really like him. I like that Michonne is looking for him. Revenge for Andrea <3

Good episode.
I'm confident that he'll be showing up sometime soon.

I'm still skeptical to say it has advanced... Why only infect 1 person?! I'm going with regular disease, but one that is a problem w/o standard medical vaccination or handling... Thus dangerous.

Also did you notice he sneezed on the water supply?!

βeeCee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the idea of "story time" considering in their environment, the kids have to learn how to protect themselves. It's sad but they don't get that luxury of having a childhood. I also get why Carol decided to teach them considering what happened to her daughter. I guess in a way, she feels guilty for her daughter not being able to survive and protect herself.

My favorite part is when Daryl told the girl (I forget her name) about Zack's death. The fact that she is so emotionally numb to death is tragic and sad.

I like that this episode is centered around the people...their thoughts, feelings, and how they are (or are not) coping.

As far as Patrick's death, I am inclined to agree with you that it's probably some form of virus or bacteria unrelated to the zombie "disease" but I don't think him coughing over the water supply would have an effect. Reason being, everyone would get sick and eventually die since that is their sole source of water. It would be different if their compound was the size of The Governor's and a few people here and there got sick.

Reactions: KGB Kakuzu

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not only did Patrick bleed form the eyes when he died, but did you also notice that the walkers themselves were looking terrible than they should. The walker Rick was staring at in the beginning was bleeding from the eyes. They're probably causing the disease because for one thing, there just rotting corpses that walk around everywhere.

βeeCee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only did Patrick bleed form the eyes when he died, but did you also notice that the walkers themselves were looking terrible than they should. The walker Rick was staring at in the beginning was bleeding from the eyes. They're probably causing the disease because for one thing, there just rotting corpses that walk around everywhere.
That's a good point. I missed that. It's like how rats can carry ebola.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually noticed that on my second watch of it. But my question would be why Patrick: he's one of the "kids" that seems to have menial chores like Carl seems to have been given. As in away from walkers. Naturally there's the idea that he was infected before entering, but I'd assume they would foreshadow his entrance to the Prison: If only to show he was among Walkers.

I'd say they could easily carry disease, but I just have a hard time thinking they've directly caused the death of Patrick. The Pig was also dead, and we've never seen the disease hurt animals... Which makes me think its more of a natural disease. Of course it could be a diseas coming from the decomposition of corpses, but I don't think its the Zombie infection.

Patrick did mention the Deer was a treat... That may mean it had some disease into it (though I'd assume boiling it would kill bacteria).

Hard to say.

I like the idea of "story time" considering in their environment, the kids have to learn how to protect themselves. It's sad but they don't get that luxury of having a childhood. I also get why Carol decided to teach them considering what happened to her daughter. I guess in a way, she feels guilty for her daughter not being able to survive and protect herself.

My favorite part is when Daryl told the girl (I forget her name) about Zack's death. The fact that she is so emotionally numb to death is tragic and sad.

I like that this episode is centered around the people...their thoughts, feelings, and how they are (or are not) coping.

As far as Patrick's death, I am inclined to agree with you that it's probably some form of virus or bacteria unrelated to the zombie "disease" but I don't think him coughing over the water supply would have an effect. Reason being, everyone would get sick and eventually die since that is their sole source of water. It would be different if their compound was the size of The Governor's and a few people here and there got sick.
Yeah I agree with Story time... Definitely aspects of her daughter's death.

Also I'd say that was the biggest shock for me... Couldn't believe that Beth would be the numb one.

Well the water actually looked like more of a supply for the Shower... And I'm betting we have more than one shower given the recent size growths in the Prison.