352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Balancing my Spirit [Spirit Balance]

We'll start with the CJ then
Sealing Technique: Shell of the Black Turtle (Fuinjutsu: Genbu no Kai)
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30 + Damage absorbed
Damage:N/a
Description: Shell of the Black turtle is a powerful Defensive-Barrier Sealing technique, named after of the 4 Guardian Beasts Black Turtle (Genbu). The technique is performed using the boar seal, it forms an array of several hexagonal shields of solidified energy, the color of these shields is translucent red. The shields levitate around the user and move with him as he travels, the shields move with the users will and can be used to form a defensive grid as well as spherical barrier, because of the unique shape of the shields it makes the technique very versatile to both defend and attack at the same time. The barrier does not extends to user alone, the shields could be moved (Medium distances) to trap the opponents or to protect allies. Named after Genbu, the technique itself has outstanding Defensive capabilities though it requires an equally skilled user to wield. The shield has some drawbacks:
The amount of energy required to maintain the shield is proportional to the amount of energy being blocked by the shields. So to say, blocking a technique with 80 Damage requires a Chakra tax of 80, this makes the technique only suitable for users with good chakra reserves. Because the technique cannot be replayed over and over, its not too good for weak techniques, getting struck with strong techniques on the other hand consumes a good amount of chakra instantly (Chakra worth 2 S ranks, to defend against 1) which can be exhausting against overly powerful techniques. The defense is otherwise absolute but when put against close range techniques that require a constant supply of chakra such as Chidori, continuous contact will quickly drain the user’s chakra requiring him to break the technique if possible. When a shield breaks, it creates a small concussion knocking back opponent a few meters away.
Note: Last 2 turns, usable twice per conflict.
Appearance:

Practice creating the barrier first, bit similar to 4 Violet flame formation 'cept it should require a good degree of shape manipulation according to the techniques requirements

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We'll start with the CJ then
Sealing Technique: Shell of the Black Turtle (Fuinjutsu: Genbu no Kai)
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30 + Damage absorbed
Damage:N/a
Description: Shell of the Black turtle is a powerful Defensive-Barrier Sealing technique, named after of the 4 Guardian Beasts Black Turtle (Genbu). The technique is performed using the boar seal, it forms an array of several hexagonal shields of solidified energy, the color of these shields is translucent red. The shields levitate around the user and move with him as he travels, the shields move with the users will and can be used to form a defensive grid as well as spherical barrier, because of the unique shape of the shields it makes the technique very versatile to both defend and attack at the same time. The barrier does not extends to user alone, the shields could be moved (Medium distances) to trap the opponents or to protect allies. Named after Genbu, the technique itself has outstanding Defensive capabilities though it requires an equally skilled user to wield. The shield has some drawbacks:
The amount of energy required to maintain the shield is proportional to the amount of energy being blocked by the shields. So to say, blocking a technique with 80 Damage requires a Chakra tax of 80, this makes the technique only suitable for users with good chakra reserves. Because the technique cannot be replayed over and over, its not too good for weak techniques, getting struck with strong techniques on the other hand consumes a good amount of chakra instantly (Chakra worth 2 S ranks, to defend against 1) which can be exhausting against overly powerful techniques. The defense is otherwise absolute but when put against close range techniques that require a constant supply of chakra such as Chidori, continuous contact will quickly drain the user’s chakra requiring him to break the technique if possible. When a shield breaks, it creates a small concussion knocking back opponent a few meters away.
Note: Last 2 turns, usable twice per conflict.
Appearance:

Practice creating the barrier first, bit similar to 4 Violet flame formation 'cept it should require a good degree of shape manipulation according to the techniques requirements
First I create a barrier, a single one that is in front of me. Large as the size of me. I concentrate hard as I can to form it. Then as I feel like i have full control of it. I perform the boar handseal and use a good bit of shape manipulation and create more barriers out of the current existing barrier that is in front of me. I repeat this over and over, till i have a bunch of hexogonal barriers that is red in color, levitating around me. I move to the left and right while doing so, I will it so that it moves with me. To try it out to it's full extent, I move individual barriers to the left and right, creating openings for myself, incase it is needed for me to attack or perform an attack. Not just a protective barrier, but something that I can use to defend and attack at the sametime.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

First I create a barrier, a single one that is in front of me. Large as the size of me. I concentrate hard as I can to form it. Then as I feel like i have full control of it. I perform the boar handseal and use a good bit of shape manipulation and create more barriers out of the current existing barrier that is in front of me. I repeat this over and over, till i have a bunch of hexogonal barriers that is red in color, levitating around me. I move to the left and right while doing so, I will it so that it moves with me. To try it out to it's full extent, I move individual barriers to the left and right, creating openings for myself, incase it is needed for me to attack or perform an attack. Not just a protective barrier, but something that I can use to defend and attack at the sametime.
Now provide a regular supply of chakra to these shields enough to over power the opposing technique so long you can sustain the shield you'll be left untouched. The key would be your rate of chakra flow... Ready?

Katon: o-ba-hi-to) Fire style: Overheat
Type: Offensive
Range: short - long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 100 ( -20 each time it is used)
Description: User raises his/her hand and uses all his concentration to attack the opponent with a huge burst of fire.
NOTES:
1) Can only be used 3 times in a battle
2) Each time its is used the damage done to opponent is reduced by 20
( only alimujtaba786 can teach this jutsu )

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now provide a regular supply of chakra to these shields enough to over power the opposing technique so long you can sustain the shield you'll be left untouched. The key would be your rate of chakra flow... Ready?

Katon: o-ba-hi-to) Fire style: Overheat
Type: Offensive
Range: short - long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 100 ( -20 each time it is used)
Description: User raises his/her hand and uses all his concentration to attack the opponent with a huge burst of fire.
NOTES:
1) Can only be used 3 times in a battle
2) Each time its is used the damage done to opponent is reduced by 20
( only alimujtaba786 can teach this jutsu )
O___O

xylon you are attacking me!!!

With the barrier in place, I get suprised by the sudden attack towards me. Perhaps just training, yes training, he has no ill will towards me. Though if i don't get this right i'm toast! I don't hesistate much but just reach to the situation. I input a regular chakra flow into the barriers. Though Not sure of this technique, I put in a lot of it, evenly and in a calm manner. The fire is near me now, I can see it directly through the barrier itself. Then it happens, As it impacts the barrier, and me continuously giving chakra into the barriers, it stops it, absorbing it really and in a single swoop it kills the jutsu, it vanishes and I can still see him. I am alive, and the jutsu works!!!!

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

O___O

xylon you are attacking me!!!

With the barrier in place, I get suprised by the sudden attack towards me. Perhaps just training, yes training, he has no ill will towards me. Though if i don't get this right i'm toast! I don't hesistate much but just reach to the situation. I input a regular chakra flow into the barriers. Though Not sure of this technique, I put in a lot of it, evenly and in a calm manner. The fire is near me now, I can see it directly through the barrier itself. Then it happens, As it impacts the barrier, and me continuously giving chakra into the barriers, it stops it, absorbing it really and in a single swoop it kills the jutsu, it vanishes and I can still see him. I am alive, and the jutsu works!!!!
xd i see you've changed the name.....
Whats next.... for the next part of our training you will meditate!

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

xd i see you've changed the name.....
Whats next.... for the next part of our training you will meditate!
o--o

begins to meditate!

I sit on the ground and meditate. For hours and hours and hours and hours........... i have reached complete nirvana...... but still meditates..... hours and hours....

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

o--o

begins to meditate!

I sit on the ground and meditate. For hours and hours and hours and hours........... i have reached complete nirvana...... but still meditates..... hours and hours....
-Hits you with a bat- You dont achieve niravana like that!