[Discussion] The Visored should've played a larger role.

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Bleach fans! :uruhara:
So recently I was going back and re-reading the war arc, and as a Shinji fan, a couple of things bothered me about him and his fellow visored captains. It was stated in the manga by Urahara and Captain Mayuri that the reason Quincies hunt and exterminate hollows is because they're like poison to the quincies. Using the fact that none of the arrancars could get their hollow powers extracted, Urahara invented the pill to temporarily hollowfy a Bankai like-a-so:
You must be registered for see images
This ability easily fodderized that Cang-du fellow and BG9. So even a temporary hollowfied Bankai can severely damage stern-ritters.
So my big question is, where are these guys when you need them?
Or rather, their Hollow abilities! I know we've gotten some action from the 3 captain visoreds but C'MON:
They were literally thrown away by Kubo. These three could've been so impactful this war, and taken out some key stern ritters with their hollow abilities, and I'm sure all three of them heard Urahara's brief regarding their weakness towards Hollow attacks, so why do they use Bankai! At least use Bankai with the masks on if that's possible!
And Shinji. He's the biggest disappointment of all. I know this has been reiterated several times but allow me to say it once more. Why does he explain his shikai to his opponent! I recall Byakuya saying "they are an opponent that can't be defeated without Bankai", so why is Shinji wasting time using his Shikai when he could use Bankai or hollow form? That's why he got EXPOSED by Bambietta!
I believe if written correctly, Shinji could've arguably been one of the 5 war potentials. He leads a squadron of captain-level hollow/shinigami that just so happen to be the Quincy's Achilles' heal. I'm just saying.
Anyway, thank you all if you took the time to read! *_*

zxcbzz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But Kensei and Rose are supposedly dead, do you think they will stay dead?
Hopefully since Gremmy "imagined" them dead and his imaginations disappeared after his death, that will undo itself or something.

Anyways, I hope we do get to see more of the Vizards in this arc. Mashiro and Hachi are my favorites, really would love to see them fight some more.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Bleach fans! :uruhara:
So recently I was going back and re-reading the war arc, and as a Shinji fan, a couple of things bothered me about him and his fellow visored captains. It was stated in the manga by Urahara and Captain Mayuri that the reason Quincies hunt and exterminate hollows is because they're like poison to the quincies. Using the fact that none of the arrancars could get their hollow powers extracted, Urahara invented the pill to temporarily hollowfy a Bankai like-a-so:
This ability easily fodderized that Cang-du fellow and BG9. So even a temporary hollowfied Bankai can severely damage stern-ritters.
Or rather, their Hollow abilities! I know we've gotten some action from the 3 captain visoreds but C'MON:
They were literally thrown away by Kubo. These three could've been so impactful this war, and taken out some key stern ritters with their hollow abilities, and I'm sure all three of them heard Urahara's brief regarding their weakness towards Hollow attacks, so why do they use Bankai! At least use Bankai with the masks on if that's possible!
And Shinji. He's the biggest disappointment of all. I know this has been reiterated several times but allow me to say it once more. Why does he explain his shikai to his opponent! I recall Byakuya saying "they are an opponent that can't be defeated without Bankai", so why is Shinji wasting time using his Shikai when he could use Bankai or hollow form? That's why he got EXPOSED by Bambietta!
I believe if written correctly, Shinji could've arguably been one of the 5 war potentials. He leads a squadron of captain-level hollow/shinigami that just so happen to be the Quincy's Achilles' heal. I'm just saying.
Anyway, thank you all if you took the time to read! *_*
don't read too much into it. kubo knew the vizard captains could've wiped out a few quincy but since its the final arc, that'd take away panel time from his bigger characters, [i think he should've just made more sternritter but whatever] so he just sprinkled a coat of ignorance and a pitch of arrogance on them and removed them from the picture. none of them even attempted to hollowfy themselves.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not that hollow bankai fodderized SR, because they are hollofied, they beat them because of boost that Hollow powers gave power to shinigamis, if Cang Du and BG9 used their Vollstandig in fight, result would be different even with Hollofied Bankais.

Except Shinji, np one of Vizoreds are top tier (I suppose that they are in picture), so even thought their bankai is hollofied and can't be stolen, they wouldn't be match for mostly SR.

As I said, their Hollow powers would just boost their power, they wouldn't be able to beat them.