The Uzimaki Childern.

lndra

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:31,928 Reaction score:2,237
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
31,928
Reaction score
2,237
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Deadass? That's sad as fuvk!
So serious. She was going on about how Sakura was captured from Uzushiogakure :sdo:

I need to find that thread
 

Anime Godd

Banned
Veteran
Messages:2,396 Reaction score:116
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reaction score
116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This my first thread so don't rip me too bad. So we know there is a great chance that Sarada will awaking the Sharingan because of her father right. Well my question if Boruto awakens the Bakugan because of his mother. What affects will his Uzumaki lineage have on his dojutsu?

Everyone is saying he is going to awaken something like the tensingan I made a thread similar to this a while back check it out and Kishi said he "forgot" to give bolt the Byakugan so I think Kishi didn't give it to him on purpose to set up for a later OP dojutsu
 

Anime Godd

Banned
Veteran
Messages:2,396 Reaction score:116
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reaction score
116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So serious. She was going on about how Sakura was captured from Uzushiogakure :sdo:

I need to find that thread

please find it I don't know if she's trolling sometimes or is just that dumb
 

UchiaUzimaki

Member
Messages:31 Reaction score:0
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Byakugan's aren't really awaken, they are just , for lack of a better word, erected.
Channeling Chakra to his eyes should do the trick to be honest, like Deidera.


Also, Sarada isnt Uzumaki >.>
I was thinking since they are half Uz and half Hy I figured they would to awaken instead of being born with it like full Hy like there mother. And I never said Sarada was a Uz
 

UchiaUzimaki

Member
Messages:31 Reaction score:0
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Agreed though I side with them getting it lol but either way Bolt is still beast

I was thinking clones before graduation, plus being a Hyg and Uzu, with an Uch for a mentor what a guy.
 

UchiaUzimaki

Member
Messages:31 Reaction score:0
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just like sharingan has to be awakened, byakugan can also awakened through some special event.
Because the fact that we all know that sharingan is the gen that coming from Kaguya, who has sharinnegan. But after giving birth to Hagonomo and Haruma, her son has only rinnegan and the red rinnegan without tomoe / her other son only has byakugan. This can be explained that her gen is being divided through mating with another person (without sharinnegan ofc) and giving birth to hybrid.
Same to indra and ashura, we only see indra version with sharingan, so i can assume that his eyes is always active since birth (like a normal eyes or like how byakugan works).
With all the given fact, after indra mating with some unknown, until the day the clan Uchiha is formed - Their eyes need to go through some special event to awaken the special gen in their eyes/brain to activate the sharingan.
So if he can awaken it then I guess my question should have been will he be able to evolve the Bakugan because of the uniqueness of the Uzumaki chakra?
 

Rikodou Mode

Banned
Veteran
Messages:3,003 Reaction score:164
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
3,003
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He doesnt' have a Byakugan, but he could have a derivative. Keep in mind the Byakugan is Hamura's dojutsu so it's essentially still "untouched" like the Rinnegan was before Hago married fodder

I think the Byakugan should dilute into a new dojutsu the same way the Rinnegan diluted into Sharingan.
 

V h o

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:16,796 Reaction score:815
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
16,796
Reaction score
815
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well Kishi forgot the byakugan, so bolt getting the byakugan or even his sister, would be some form of trolling by kishi or retconned. Then again it was an interview, either way no one has awakened the byakugan, everyone was pressumed to be born with it (don't believe that was said in the manga, so if kishi does pull the "awakening" of the byakugan it would be odd.

Also Uzumaki linage shouldn't effect his theoretical byakugan unless Kishi decides to add something new. Only mixing chakras lead to another dojutsu (hagoromo chakra/indra+ashura chakra for the rinnegan, and hamura chakra/hyuga chakra+okatsuki chakra for the tenseigon).
 

UchiaUzimaki

Member
Messages:31 Reaction score:0
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Everyone is saying he is going to awaken something like the tensingan I made a thread similar to this a while back check it out and Kishi said he "forgot" to give bolt the Byakugan so I think Kishi didn't give it to him on purpose to set up for a later OP dojutsu

Lol I guess that's where I was going with this.
 
Messages:23 Reaction score:0
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A new Form of byakugan =p Kishi could explore alot but he doesnt want or no time 2
 

Aznkidd

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,437 Reaction score:401
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
7,437
Reaction score
401
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He doesnt' have a Byakugan, but he could have a derivative. Keep in mind the Byakugan is Hamura's dojutsu so it's essentially still "untouched" like the Rinnegan was before Hago married fodder

I think the Byakugan should dilute into a new dojutsu the same way the Rinnegan diluted into Sharingan.

the tomoe disapeared on hagoromo, but later reappeared on his son and his son sharingan seem awaken from birth, but uchiha needs to awaken it through special event...
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:28,104 Reaction score:2,117
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
BS
When Karin was confirmed to be the mother by Boruto's translation bait you tried telling us that Sakura was actually a Uzumaki

Because thats the only way Sarada is Uzumaki, and I used mythology as a basic. So have a seat
 

lndra

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:31,928 Reaction score:2,237
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
31,928
Reaction score
2,237
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top