sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.i juz hope kishi can spend more time to develop naruto.coz his techniques are ....compared to sasuke's.i also hope we get to see more of yondaime's techniques and life.Maybe it wil come one day when naruto finds out who his father really is.haha
Yea I agree. I want to know more about the fourth and Naruto's bloodline.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">i dont think its the flying god justu. I think the 4th might was working on a justu that required <span style="color: Red">massive amounts of chakra</span>, since he didnt have that much chakra he didnt complete it. I also think he knew a little about maadara existence and decided to seal the kyuubi in naruto so that his son could complete that justu and kick maadara's ass</div>

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think its the flying god justu. I think the 4th might was working on a justu that required massive amounts of chakra, since he didnt have that much chakra he didnt complete it. I also think he knew a little about maadara existence and decided to seal the kyuubi in naruto so that his son could complete that justu and kick maadara's ass
i agree

sancio1995

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think its the flying god justu. I think the 4th might was working on a justu that required massive amounts of chakra, since he didnt have that much chakra he didnt complete it. I also think he knew a little about maadara existence and decided to seal the kyuubi in naruto so that his son could complete that justu and kick maadara's ass
agree its very true that is maybe a reason of why the yondaime sealed kyuubi inside naruto

Kazeblade

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it might have something to do with flying god and rasengan. Can you imagine a kage bushin-flying god combo with rasengan? Shadow clones everywhere at lightspeed with a super powerful move. Provided Naruto learns to make rasengan with one hand, which i doubt, but you never know.

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well 1st of all it couldn't be the Flying Thunder God ... bcoz Minato already learned how to do it, and naruto would learn too after the Sage training...I am thinking of a technique that would use much chakra (that probably Minato didn't have) an awsome fatal Jutsu which only Naruto could do it bcoz he had the Kyuubi inside of him...And I think Naruto will use it to defeat Pain...and I think that the Final Battles are Naruto vs Pain and Sasuke vs Tobi... and finally last battle Naruto vs Sasuke

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, naruto need more skills than only one jutsu to defeat pein
and naruto will use the kyuubi chakra for ultimate senjutsu
no transformation anymore, he can control the full 9 tails after training

zagubus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i've always thought the rasengan WAS the unfinished jutsu. remember when Jman and naruto were in the noodle shop and those thugs were acting up? that's the first time we saw the rasengan, when Jman used it on the thug and naruto got all excited and wanted Jman to teach it to him. during their training Jman explained to naruto that it was a technique that the 4th made up but that it was unfinished. the rasengan alone is just chakra manipulation but for it to be a complete jutsu it needs to have element added to it. Jman taught naruto the rasengan and told him to "make it your own". that's what naruto was working on while training with those thousands of shadow clones. remember he was trying to learn how to better control his wind element? cutting the water fall and everything. anyway, he came back from that training with the rasenshuriken. the 4th might've gone a different way with it. i assume different characters could've finished the jutsu different ways and the rasenshuriken was how naruto handled it. that's just how i remember it. now that he's learning nature energy i wonder if he'll try to find a way to incorporate that into his rasenshuriken. i'd still like to see him throw it but that might be too DBZish...

that's not to say that the 4th couldn't have had more than one unfinished jutsu. maybe he had a few that were unfinished, who knows?

if i'm wrong please correct me... i wish i had time at work to find the pages i'm seeing in my head but i don't so i'm just going off memory.

Last edited: