00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SSBE Vegeta is anime filler to fix the KK thing. If Goku was going to get MUI then they should have gave Vegeta at least UI omen. I think Vegeta should have been given SSBE in the black arc against his fight with black so he didn't get completey overshadowed by the 2 new transformations goku got in the tournament
I try to stay out of the filla cannon deal an just enjoy it the way it comes in anime or manga.. But you're not wrong in wanting Vegeta to get the mode, it's why it should've been separated from offense/defense to put him in the game an not on the sidelines.

Yea it’s kinda sad, Goku didn’t even look twice, although it can be argued they where in the heat of things. I think the most truly overlooked part of his new form was his ability to just nullify Toppos hakkai(sp?) that in itself is pretty f cking impressive
The mode is great as far as visuals but the power is what people were looking for an it didn't pan out.. Vegeta touching Toppo in hakai armor was a bit strange an probably shouldn't have happen..
I take it as them(Super animators) redeeming him for not giving him the mode, but it was impressive.. Thing is his mission was suicide like what he did to Buu.. It wasn't a great victory for him because his body just happen to be stronger this time around to survive it..

They let him down again as a character & us as fans but maybe down the line he can get his just deserves..

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I try to stay out of the filla cannon deal an just enjoy it the way it comes in anime or manga.. But you're not wrong in wanting Vegeta to get the mode, it's why it should've been separated from offense/defense to put him in the game an not on the sidelines.

The mode is great as far as visuals but the power is what people were looking for an it didn't pan out.. Vegeta touching Toppo in hakai armor was a bit strange an probably shouldn't have happen..
I take it as them(Super animators) redeeming him for not giving him the mode, but it was impressive.. Thing is his mission was suicide like what he did to Buu.. It wasn't a great victory for him because his body just happen to be stronger this time around to survive it..

They let him down again as a character & us as fans but maybe down the line he can get his just deserves..
They did let him down, thats true. Someone theorized on a site I go on that him negating toppos hakkai was to show just how much more power he’d gotten, and how far he’s progressed with God Ki. Tbh he had a better showing than Goku did against jiren bar UI, even before the power up. Ssb and even ssbkk Goku got rag dolled the entire time he fought jiren, vegeta on the other hand got some licks in and actually seemed to put up a better fight. Although Goku got that one cool almost knock out on jiren

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They did let him down, thats true. Someone theorized on a site I go on that him negating toppos hakkai was to show just how much more power he’d gotten, and how far he’s progressed with God Ki. Tbh he had a better showing than Goku did against jiren bar UI, even before the power up. Ssb and even ssbkk Goku got rag dolled the entire time he fought jiren, vegeta on the other hand got some licks in and actually seemed to put up a better fight. Although Goku got that one cool almost knock out on jiren
That's true!.. They gave him the light to shine, but it was because of what was to come for Son.. Even though Veggie did great against Jiren it had no effect on Jiren when it counted, just a distraction support part..
This Tournament should have went to Vegeta IMHO.. Son's mastery over SSB with kaioken x () would have been great for him to see Vegeta go UI before him..

I try to give Vegeta love but when I see how his character is done in a overall view, he gets the shaft..