Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean technically the Rinnegan users can use the projection power of the MS with Rinnegan. Madara with Limbo, Sasuke with Ameno and black flames etc. If the power is Hogaromo's then he too should be able to use it like they do, if not better (I doubt that).
Im not so sure about that. I tend to think those abilities are character-specific. But Limbo and Ameno do let you switch places. So there is a common ground that could have originated with Hagoromo. Speaking of the ground there is a scan that I think is the best look we will get at his tomoe pattern. There are six tomoe which indicate its at least rinnegan level but there is also a magekyou pattern. I think this is an evolution of the rinne-sharingan which is so powerful it had to remain sealed unless necessary.

You must be registered to see images

Back to the magekyou ability being character-specific. I think his MS gave him the ability to create six paths chakra. It was also the first evolution of the mangekyou sharingan from that chakra tree. The chakra fruit evolved into Hagoromo's MS. Now fast-forward to the present year of our Lord Boruto Uzumaki and there is a particular shinobi named Sarada Uchiha who may just be the newest evolution of the chakra fruit. Her father was gifted with the six paths yin chakra which represent the six tomoe in the above picture. The six paths yang was separated into 9 bijuu but her father managed to steal all the bijuu chakra and reunite them using his magekyo sharingan (susanoo). At that point his susanoo became the newest evolution of the demonic statue of the outer path.

He pretty much embodied the So6P as the Juubi Jin at that moment. Six tomoe rinnegan, Mangekyou Sharingan, Six Paths Yin, 9 bijuu chakra, and the outer path. The only thing he lacked was six paths yang and the only reason for that was because it was gifted to Naruto. All the trouble that he went through to reunite the power was not in vain because he planted the seed for the next generation of Uchiha. Now we have some interesting things going on with Sarada, first of all, there is a distinct possibility that her susanoo will be an evolved form of the demonic statue. Therefore the likelihood of this ability having a rikudo transformation is high. No cap its all logic and since Lord Boruto has an Otsutsuki transformation she'll be moving step for step with him. Then there is the bijuu chakra...

There are certain symbols being associated with the tailed beasts in these photos: six tomoe (six paths yin) and the sun symbol (six paths yang). Can it be a coincidence that the spoiler for Sarada's Mangekyou Sharingan is very similar to this symbol associated with the bijuu and six paths yang? Could it be the power of the God Tree being reunited with the Uchiha Clan is a sign of the end of an age? Is the evolution complete?

Attachments

Reactions: Melanin

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im not so sure about that. I tend to think those abilities are character-specific. But Limbo and Ameno do let you switch places. So there is a common ground that could have originated with Hagoromo. Speaking of the ground there is a scan that I think is the best look we will get at his tomoe pattern. There are six tomoe which indicate its at least rinnegan level but there is also a magekyou pattern. I think this is an evolution of the rinne-sharingan which is so powerful it had to remain sealed unless necessary.

Back to the magekyou ability being character-specific. I think his MS gave him the ability to create six paths chakra. It was also the first evolution of the mangekyou sharingan from that chakra tree. The chakra fruit evolved into Hagoromo's MS. Now fast-forward to the present year of our Lord Boruto Uzumaki and there is a particular shinobi named Sarada Uchiha who may just be the newest evolution of the chakra fruit. Her father was gifted with the six paths yin chakra which represent the six tomoe in the above picture. The six paths yang was separated into 9 bijuu but her father managed to steal all the bijuu chakra and reunite them using his magekyo sharingan (susanoo). At that point his susanoo became the newest evolution of the demonic statue of the outer path.

He pretty much embodied the So6P as the Juubi Jin at that moment. Six tomoe rinnegan, Mangekyou Sharingan, Six Paths Yin, 9 bijuu chakra, and the outer path. The only thing he lacked was six paths yang and the only reason for that was because it was gifted to Naruto. All the trouble that he went through to reunite the power was not in vain because he planted the seed for the next generation of Uchiha. Now we have some interesting things going on with Sarada, first of all, there is a distinct possibility that her susanoo will be an evolved form of the demonic statue. Therefore the likelihood of this ability having a rikudo transformation is high. No cap its all logic and since Lord Boruto has an Otsutsuki transformation she'll be moving step for step with him. Then there is the bijuu chakra...

There are certain symbols being associated with the tailed beasts in these photos: six tomoe (six paths yin) and the sun symbol (six paths yang). Can it be a coincidence that the spoiler for Sarada's Mangekyou Sharingan is very similar to this symbol associated with the bijuu and six paths yang? Could it be the power of the God Tree being reunited with the Uchiha Clan is a sign of the end of an age? Is the evolution complete?
You have a good eye, Sarada might just be overly op. The similarities are disgusting.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good read but I disagree that Hago separated the body & eyes. He had 2 children, 1lacking the body & the other the eyes.
That is where the separation of power begin cuz this hago's descendants. Juubi/Tree/Kaguya are source not Hago. Hago states that Madara was searching for his moms power not his own. IT is a power of Kaguya not Hagoromo so the power separation is of natural selection not by choice. Also the eye/body link is leaning further away from the source diluting the doujutsu not evolving it. Sasuke & Madara needed the body to get the eye (Rinne) to begin with.. It's Hago/Uzumaki,Hamura/Hyuuga that will bring the body & eyes back to the source of 1 body for 6 paths or NE SM not Uchiha. IMO

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a good eye, Sarada might just be overly op. The similarities are disgusting.
I think that's why she doesn't get alot of attention right now. Boruto and Kawaki get the shine but Sarada is the diamond in the rough.
Post automatically merged:

good read but I disagree that Hago separated the body & eyes. He had 2 children, 1lacking the body & the other the eyes.
That is where the separation of power begin cuz this hago's descendants. Juubi/Tree/Kaguya are source not Hago. Hago states that Madara was searching for his moms power not his own. IT is a power of Kaguya not Hagoromo so the power separation is of natural selection not by choice. Also the eye/body link is leaning further away from the source diluting the doujutsu not evolving it. Sasuke & Madara needed the body to get the eye (Rinne) to begin with.. It's Hago/Uzumaki,Hamura/Hyuuga that will bring the body & eyes back to the source of 1 body for 6 paths or NE SM not Uchiha. IMO
The "eye" in reference to the ten tails is the sharingan. Indra was supposed to receive the six paths power but he was corrupted by BZ. That's where the eyes and body separated. I don't mean physical eye and body but the yin and yang

Last edited:

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that's why she doesn't get alot of attention right now. Boruto and Kawaki get the shine but Sarada is the diamond in the rough.
Post automatically merged:

The "eye" in reference to the ten tails is the sharingan. Indra was supposed to receive the six paths power but he was corrupted by BZ. That's where the eyes and body separated. I don't mean physical eye and body but the yin and yang
The eye the 10tails Kaguya, it's 1 in the same somewhat. Indra & Ashura both had 6path powers cuz they were closer to the source. (It's yin/yang body & eyes) Kaguya's their grandma, she's both... It's why Indra had a complete Susano'o with Mangekyo & Ashura bloomed late with his body type training for his 6paths to match his bro.. BZ understood that just cuz they had 6paths power they were limited to how much they could output. That's why it took him a 1000 years to get it right with Madara to revive the source. The body/eye,yin/yang will come from Hago's body type descendants & Hamura's eye type descendants IMO.. It's closer to the source with both being present.. A Hagoromo type shinobi could be born from those 2 bloodlines..

If this continues an they actually care for the story then this would fit good for the story but it lacks Uchiha, sooooo Butthurt or dislike is inevitable.. We must face the fact that the Uchiha's time has past an it's time to move on from them, it doesn't mean they wont still be around & powerful but they wont be THE focus. IMO