minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Did Tobi wear a mask only to hide his face??

ive watched all tobi's actions with mask well...and i noticed something very interessting.....

i think the reason why Tobi wore a mask wasn't only to hide his face...

-but its also becuz the mask HELPS HIM teleport phisical objects (including himself) PERFECTLY !!....

Notice these well plzz :

1-Tobi with mask

(tobi vs konan)when Tobi's mask was almost broken...he hold it so he can teleport quick

You must be registered for see images

-MOST OF THE TIME ,when tobi wears a mask he doesnt need to make phisical contact with the object being teleported...

2-Tobi without his Mask:

EXEPTIONS :

-this is really mindfvucking why does tobi sometimes need to make phisical contact with the target being teleported, but sometimes not.....does the trick lie in the mask....wich lead me to say that the mask holds its secret...there has to be a good reason why the masked man wore mask rather then just hide his face...and now that obito got unmasked
his teleporting become slower..

i think we will know the truth of tobi's mask in few next chapters

kingdrake

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice theory, but I wonder what advantage wearing a mask would give you. Does the pattern on the mask (Spiral Zetsu) have to do with it, since the pattern on the Mask in the fight against Minato was different?

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice theory, but I wonder what advantage wearing a mask would give you. Does the pattern on the mask (Spiral Zetsu) have to do with it, since the pattern on the Mask in the fight against Minato was different?
-maybe its the one eyed mask im not sure...what im sure is THE MHYSTERY OF TOBI ISNT OVER...i know he is obito...but the 2nd madara and spiral zetsu were inside him this whole time...the man inside spiral zetsu is 2nd madara...and madara was the reall tobi

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again why do you try to weather the facts? The reason Obito made contact with kakashi wasn't because it was necessary but because Kurama threw him at him and so when Obito had already activated his ability, he had to transport and so since he had come in contact with Kakashi, he was forced to do it. Thus there isn't really a difference between doing it with a mask or not. In fact, the very fact that you provided 3 exceptions with so few others that make the "rule" only suggests that there isn't a big deal, even the expression that Obito has when he teleports Kakashi can also mean that he didn't expect it, not that it was just difficult.

Last edited:

Slifer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe out of the thread, but Obito does not have the same personality when touching his mask and do better Kamui Travels. He is also able to use master sharingan techniques like Izanagi. Obito without a mask, while behaving like obito never shown such masterness of the sharingan.

RedShadow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Did Tobi wear a mask only to hide his face??

ive watched all tobi's actions with mask well...and i noticed something very interessting.....

i think the reason why Tobi wore a mask wasn't only to hide his face...

-but its also becuz the mask HELPS HIM teleport phisical objects (including himself) PERFECTLY !!....

Notice these well plzz :

1-Tobi with mask

(1)(tobi vs konan)when Tobi's mask was almost broken...he hold it so he can teleport quick

(2)-MOST OF THE TIME ,when tobi wears a mask he doesnt need to make phisical contact with the object being teleported...

2-Tobi without his Mask:

(3)

EXEPTIONS :

(4)-this is really mindfvucking why does tobi sometimes need to make phisical contact with the target being teleported, but sometimes not.....does the trick lie in the mask....wich lead me to say that the mask holds its secret...there has to be a good reason why the masked man wore mask rather then just hide his face...and now that obito got unmasked
his teleporting become slower..

i think we will know the truth of tobi's mask in few next chapters
1. He held it so Konan wouldn't see his face. It was probably difficult to teleport Nagato because he has the Rinnegan.

2. Not really helpful.

3. Obito had trouble teleporting Kakashi because it's possible since Kakashi has the other eye, he was negating the effects.

4. The real truth is, Obito probably can only Kamui an object without physical contact when it has no resistance of sorts, since Karin was immobile and wasn't reacting, that probably gave Obito the chance and Obito's teleporting probably became slower because he was pre occupied.

Slifer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does anyone know he he sealed the Juubi by the way? With Kamui? Thats something Im still not understanding tho. People say he ported the jubi inside of him, but god damn that would suicide cause there is no seal and his body is not Big enough for a ****ing juubi

RedShadow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone know he he sealed the Juubi by the way? With Kamui? Thats something Im still not understanding tho. People say he ported the jubi inside of him, but god damn that would suicide cause there is no seal and his body is not Big enough for a ****ing juubi
Naruto's body is not big enough for Kyuubi