Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess we all know what Itachi was talking about now xd

You must be registered for see images

Considering Madara had this when he fought Hashirama then it's pretty much clear this power came with EMS. As soon as Madara said it had the power of a bijuu I was like yup Sasuke's getting it.

Can't wait for the final battle between those two.

Seraphiel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter proves that Hashirama is still greater than Edo Madara and that BM Naruto can defeat him too. LOL If only I could see Madara fanboy's faces right now.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now the hater who said madara susano'o can only get that big because senju DNA can finally stfu

OT:like i said before, madara only there to show us what sasuke will get from EMS xd

Last edited:

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess we all know what Itachi was talking about now xd

You must be registered for see images

Considering Madara had this when he fought Hashirama then it's pretty much clear this power came with EMS. As soon as Madara said it had the power of a bijuu I was like yup Sasuke's getting it.

Can't wait for the final battle between those two.
Uh finally, sasuke's got a matching up with Naruto. Thanks Kishi , you made us cured from the Fanboysm headache

Ryuga Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto perfects BM mode, it won't matter.

He'll basically have the power of SO6P and the speed of Raditz...Well, maybe Nappa. Probably a Saibaman.

He could just spam x100 BIG BANG TAILED BEAST BOMB ATTACK on Sasuke.

Itachi Uchiwa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto perfects BM mode, it won't matter.

He'll basically have the power of SO6P and the speed of Raditz...Well, maybe Nappa. Probably a Saibaman.

He could just spam x100 BIG BANG TAILED BEAST BOMB ATTACK on Sasuke.
^ yeah sure :rolleyes: and spiderman will be there too. :rolleyes:
:sy: Y U NO accept The Facts Stated in the Manga ?? madara said it clearely, bijuu 's power is comparable ( = Not superior nor inferior ) susanoo 's perfect form. it will now depend on who kishi will want him to win.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now the hater who said madara susano'o can only get that big because senju DNA can finally stfu

OT:like i said before, madara only there to show us what sasuke will get from EMS xd
Well I said that is only able to use perfect susano after all this fighting is because he is an edo and senju dna boost stamina. Which I still believe is true

jaykuhz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is so confusing, I thought this susanoo was because of him being an edo tensei with the unbelievable powerups he's getting due to the edo tensei. I thought he didn't have this monster of a Susanoo when he fought Hashirama, but I guess he did fight him with that. In shock that Hashirama won