AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope broly isnt as annoying as the last...kkaaaakkaaarrrrooootttttt . like dont hate somone because they were crying ...as a baby. im very excited for the movie tho

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate the movie already. There’s no way that Broly should be stronger than Buu but yet, here he is taking on SSGSSs AND Golden Frieza. Screw this movie. Especially if Broly is still a raging psychopath with a thing for Goku.

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate the movie already. There’s no way that Broly should be stronger than Buu but yet, here he is taking on SSGSSs AND Golden Frieza. Screw this movie. Especially if Broly is still a raging psychopath with a thing for Goku.
But he's the LEGENDARY super Saiyan tho. And the strongest one imo

Last edited:

NOBLE TOAST

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it suppose to be a Broly reboot? It looks the same as the movie.

Not even remotely similar.This is being done by Toriyama for starters.The animation is above and beyond amazing.The glare in the eyes.The tracking shots and fluid animation down to the OG manga look.I can’t wait ������ Toriyama already daid he was changing things around for the cannon timeline.The collar still seems to maintain his powers, but a screenshot in the incubator showed another tube in Brooy’s back.was he experimented on? That would give him a good reason to have uncontrollable rage fits instead of “because goku cried as a baby next to him” The music score was pretty good too. Set a dreary tone that reminded me of infinity wars.

Last edited:

NOBLE TOAST

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This isn’t the Brody from the trilogy
This is a reboot and this broly is completely different...also cannon:)

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Literally acts just like the original Broly...

I can already tell from the trailer that hes the same damn Broly we already knew with a different look. Still not talking, still taking orders from Paragus, still has a remote control and a device around his neck cause he cant control his self.

I'm not falling for the BS of this being a different Broly, maybe his backstory is a little different but theres something wrong when I can look at the trailer and see no differences between the personality of the new Broly and the old.