[Spoilers] The tournament of power will get interrupted

rockleeuchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's a mystery fighter waiting for either people to get tired or the strong fighters to get knocked off and then this mystery person will come. My thoughts are he will interrupt the tournament completely or it's someone from universe 4 because quitela has been relaxed this whole tournament of power. Who knows
Also spoilers for tonight's episode

Hit either gets eliminated by jiren,kills jiren and gets disqualified, gets dq for trying to kill jiren remember when he said "I'm working" he's an assassin so hit is going for the kill and look at the preview hit uses the move that he used to kill Goku. Also if jiren dies that leaves room for the mystery fighter to step in

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all the powers Hit had, Jiren had no business beating Hit. Even Hit actually went all out in cqc against Hit but apparently his resolution can break the time skip.

Hit is still better than Jiren to me (yes i'm bias), if he wasn't expending all that energy to fight before he might of done something better. Even Jiren said that Hit was the only threat to him.