EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;5YDE97CYhMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YDE97CYhMI[/video]

There is another theory on his channel about the raking of the beast pirates...
eg: The X, on 'X Drake' name, is the Roman numeral for 10 and his name is pronounced 'Diez Drake' (diez= 10 in Spanish)

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO the other 2 Calamities will be

The Flood - A Fishman who has prehistoric features that make him look like a DinoShark.

The Hurricane - A guy who has eaten a Pterodactyl Devil Fruit.

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool theory but i just cant see why your mentioning drake here, are you trying to imply that he might be one of the great calamities or his part of kaidou's crew? coz i think his not part of kaidous crew or even one of the yonkous.

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool theory but i just cant see why your mentioning drake here, are you trying to imply that he might be one of the great calamities or his part of kaidou's crew? coz i think his not part of kaidous crew or even one of the yonkous.
I did mention Drake because there is another video/theory on his youtube channel which is very interesting.
This one

In short,
Donflamingo is Joker, Kaido is Ace (the strongest card of the deck)
The three calamities are Jack, Queen and King respectively.
Now how about Drake? He is the nr.10 card which implies that he is not a calamity but a rank below them.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He got a similar train of thought as me on this matter and he brought up some interesting points. However you always need to be wary of the things Oda uses as inspiration. People easily interpret that whatever he used as an inspiration will directly translate into something concrete in the series, which is most of the time not the case. Take for example all the card stuff. Joker was Doflamingo's pseudonym, not his real name. He wasn't part of Kaidou's crew either, they were business partners. Personally I always thought that "joker" was a reference to the Batman character and not a direct reference to the card. An ace is also a card, but Ace is dead and doesn't have any particular connection with Kaidou's crew. So realistically speaking all that card stuff is rather questionable because it lacks consistency.

I also wouldn't call a drought a water calamity. A tsunami, a flood, heavy rainfall...that's a water calamity. It's not the first I see someone bringing up the thing of elephants being able to suck up water from the ground, but applying that to such a large scale you can create a drought is something I really would need to see as even in the OPverse that sounds stupid and implausible. Even if he's a huge mammoth, there's a limit to how much water he could possibly store in his body. I mean if you want to cause a drought, you really need to remove the water from a large piece of land, but where is he supposed to store all that water? And what is he supposed to do with it? Drink it? If he immediately releases it, then he would be giving it back to where he got it from and he seriously couldn't cause a flood with that amount of water. Not to mention that's in fact Crocodile's ability where he can suck out the moisture from almost anything that contains water. He could possibly cause a real drought as he is a sandman and sand can absorb moisture. That's what he did in Alabasta during his 2nd fight with Luffy in the palace. Jack however would likely resemble Luffy more when he drank all that water during the same fight.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubt it's Drake. There's such a thing as new characters, you know. When Jack first showed up, everyone (Well, a few people) were saying he might be Axe Hand Morgan.
Turns out the new character was a new character.

Also, the titles likely don't have anything to do with their powers. All jack had was brute strength, that's nothing to do with Droughts.

Finally, the Jack/Queen/King thing might just be pure BS. Jack's subordinates were named after card games, he might have the same pattern and be named after Blackjack. (Also, Queen implies second strongest calamitie, which in turn implies an eventual opponent for Sanji, as well as implying Female. Unless Ivankov is secretly a calamity, there's a problem here.)

Last edited:

Peace Maker

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it's Drake. There's such a thing as new characters, you know. When Jack first showed up, everyone (Well, a few people) were saying he might be Axe Hand Morgan.
Turns out the new character was a new character.

Also, the titles likely don't have anything to do with their powers. All jack had was brute strength, that's nothing to do with Droughts.

Finally, the Jack/Queen/King thing might just be pure BS. Jack's subordinates were named after card games, he might have the same pattern and be named after Blackjack. (Also, Queen implies second strongest calamitie, which in turn implies an eventual opponent for Sanji, as well as implying Female. Unless Ivankov is secretly a calamity, there's a problem here.)
thats what i thought too.