Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiruzen Sarutobi is just amazing.

He was the first to recognize Naruto and in so many parts he shows that he is a really humane character, helping Iruka, Sasuke when they are in need. Even after his death we find out some much great things about him, that make the story what it is.

He was the only one to protect Sasuke when all the other elders wanted to kill him along with the rest of the Uchiha's, and he promised Itachi the he would never be harmed.

Plus, he was the teacher of the great three Sannin, has an enormous arsenal of awesome jutsus.

In my opinion, the Sarutobi vs Orochimaru fight was the best i have ever seen. Even if at the end he dies, he was already 69 years-old and he puts up one hell of a fight against a Sannin, the First and the Second Hokages and wins, by giving his own life to protect Konoha.

You get to see three Hokages fighting each other! How can you say it isn't the coolest fight? And the part where he takes of his Hokage clothes, wearing a cool armor! It was just breathtaking. After seeing this fight, I knew he was my favourite character.

He is the perfect example of the "Will of Fire".

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen Sarutobi is just amazing.

He was the first to recognize Naruto and in so many parts he shows that he is a really humane character, helping Iruka, Sasuke when they are in need. Even after his death we find out some much great things about him, that make the story what it is.

He was the only one to protect Sasuke when all the other elders wanted to kill him along with the rest of the Uchiha's, and he promised Itachi the he would never be harmed.

Plus, he was the teacher of the great three Sannin, has an enormous arsenal of awesome jutsus.

In my opinion, the Sarutobi vs Orochimaru fight was the best i have ever seen. Even if at the end he dies, he was already 69 years-old and he puts up one hell of a fight against a Sannin, the First and the Second Hokages and wins, by giving his own life to protect Konoha.

You get to see three Hokages fighting each other! How can you say it isn't the coolest fight? And the part where he takes of his Hokage clothes, wearing a cool armor! It was just breathtaking. After seeing this fight, I knew he was my favourite character.

He is the perfect example of the "Will of Fire".
Though I have to say that of the first three Hokages his armor was the worst. No offense, I just liked the others more.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Though I have to say that of the first three Hokages his armor was the worst. No offense, I just liked the others more.
I wasn't tryng to say his armor was the best. My point was hoe cool it was to see an 69 year-old man to take off his Hokage clothes and have a battle armor on!

But you're probably right, Shodaime's armor is awesome.

cheers.:)

-RoseLilly-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think its umm er kool the hokage rock but there ummm not my faves even though ummm lots of my friends say the are the best and ummmm are there ummm faves.

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't tryng to say his armor was the best. My point was hoe cool it was to see an 69 year-old man to take off his Hokage clothes and have a battle armor on!

But you're probably right, Shodaime's armor is awesome.

cheers.:)
Though I must agree that the third was awesome. I'll make that point clearer lol. He really was.

Lara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah the third really is cool though he aint my fave character...
its a really nice way of callin him the will of fire in person
2 bad its the way konohamaru sead....most of the ppl forgot him already :(

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Totally in agreement, the 3rd was the greatest hokage! He might even be as good as the 4th. If not, he was better in his morals! He truely is the greatest ninja evur!

Viva la Sarutobi! >:|

Big Jutsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for the time being i agree with you. the third is sick!! but if they ever getting around to going into more depth about the fourth he will surpass. i mean the only time you see him in combat all you get is kakashi about toi get owned then.....everyone is dead and the fourth is jsut standing there hahah. if they ever show the fourth in legit combat he will assume his place as my favorite character. until then the third is a BAMF(bad a$$ motha f*ucker)

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the 3rd is one of the best shinobi who ever lived he was a beast fighting the 2nd and 3rd hokages and killing them! remember when he attached the paper bombs to them and blew up there arms and leggs? they would ahve been dead normally if it wernt for orochimarus summonging effects! so he took on 2 past hokages and orochimaru one of the strongest charecters by far!!!! the 3rd was / is amazing and i hold him in high regard in fact many decisions i make in real life are similar to the ones the 3rd made he looks at things logically and comes to the best possible decision and he seems to be very pro-life he wants to save peoples life at all cost even at the cost of his own... hell yeah thats one hero if i ever thought of one