boarman1

Kin
104💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else agrees or is it just me?

Re-watching Naruto and this crossed my mind. The Third Hokage didn't try to give Naruto any love or support. If Naruto gives up, then the Nine-Tails will be released and the village will be destroyed.

And also, he knew Orochimaru was in the village, he was an S ranked villain. Why didn't he stop the exams and send everyone home?

That's like inviting Jerry Sandusky to a middle school dance

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone else agrees or is it just me?

Re-watching Naruto and this crossed my mind. The Third Hokage didn't try to give Naruto any love or support. If Naruto gives up, then the Nine-Tails will be released and the village will be destroyed.

And also, he knew Orochimaru was in the village, he was an S ranked villain. Why didn't he stop the exams and send everyone home?

That's like inviting Jerry Sandusky to a middle school dance
Because the exams were na important harsh tradition.
And Naruto should be able to cope by himself its not fair to others to be nice to him just cus you think insanity will emerge if you dont.

CenarX

Kin
195💸
Kumi
111💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was a good man, but he was a failure as Hokage to me too.
Danzo was a piece of shit as a person, but ironically his actions helped Konoha much more than anything Hiruzen ever did.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to say that he's actually a victim of the plot. Things had to go down during Naruto's lifetime, and The Third was unfortunate enough to be Hokage when it all went down. Imo, I put the most blame on The Second Hokage. He set the dominoes that cascaded during the Third Hokage's reign. Heck, both Hiruzen and Danzo were even his pupils lol. I recall The Third Hokage sending Naruto food and stuff too. Maybe I'm having false memories. Idk. I agree with you on the Orochi part though.

Reactions: Infant

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mianto, how could you commit suicide and leave the village in a poor state for ffs. Oh and Tobi could come back and take Naruro at anytime. Like what stopped that, except plot🤔

Generally speaking if you want to go by overall historical portrayal. The evilest and smartest Hogake was Tobirama. The worst for the wars, oppression of the Uchiha, their massacre, not reigning in Danzo would definitely be the third.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mianto, how could you commit suicide and leave the village in a poor state for ffs. Oh and Tobi could come back and take Naruro at anytime. Like what stopped that, except plot🤔
Bobito Kamui ability allows him teleportation to literally anywhere he wants , so there is nothing that stops him from killing his enemies at sleep and using this method to quickly collect all nine Bijuus. Its just that Kamui is the most powerful jutsu so it had to be restricted due to plot to progress in desirable way.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, he was atrocious. Who leaves a 12-year-old boy to live on his own with no mentoring or love, especially considering he has the strongest, most evil living creature inside of him? It was just luck that Naruto didn't turn into a hateful person, otherwise, they could have had another Obito on his hands. Furthermore, what intelligent person believes that wiping out the whole Uchiha Clan was the only option? What intelligent person lets Danzou meddle in situations and set up so many cruel and inhumane operations?

Hiruzen is the worst most garbage Kage to exist in my opinion. I'm glad Orochimaru killed him like the dog he was.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bobito Kamui ability allows him teleportation to literally anywhere he wants , so there is nothing that stops him from killing his enemies at sleep and using this method to quickly collect all nine Bijuus. Its just that Kamui is the most powerful jutsu so it had to be restricted due to plot to progress in desirable way.
You got it, that is why Minato commiting suicide makes no sense. It means he was so retarded that he decided to die and leave Naruto and Bobito's mercy. To be more precise, the mercy of the plot. It makes him look twice as bad, both as a Kage and a ninja, let a lone a father. If Minaturd was around at least the excuse could be, he was watching over Naruto so Bobito was buding his time.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, he was atrocious. Who leaves a 12-year-old boy to live on his own with no mentoring or love, especially considering he has the strongest, most evil living creature inside of him? It was just luck that Naruto didn't turn into a hateful person, otherwise, they could have had another Obito on his hands. Furthermore, what intelligent person believes that wiping out the whole Uchiha Clan was the only option? What intelligent person lets Danzou meddle in situations and set up so many cruel and inhumane operations?

Hiruzen is the worst most garbage Kage to exist in my opinion. I'm glad Orochimaru killed him like the dog he was.
OMG HOW CAN I ENJOY NARUTO WHEN YOU KEEP HAVING THESE MORAL STANDARDS TO EVERYTHING ITACHI SHOULDNT COMMIT MASS MURDER SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE RAISED NARUTO JESUS.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got it, that is why Minato commiting suicide makes no sense. It means he was so retarded that he decided to die and leave Naruto and Bobito's mercy. To be more precise, the mercy of the plot. It makes him look twice as bad, both as a Kage and a ninja, let a lone a father. If Minaturd was around at least the excuse could be, he was watching over Naruto so Bobito was buding his time.
he die just so he dont have to raise his child alone........

and they say saskey is deadbeat dad......

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Third Hokage had an whole village to run. He couldn't worry about 1 child "all the time." After the Nine-Tails rampage and then with the Uchiha massacre, the village defense was weak.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto coon is p bad also... let me give a examples:

1. one child rule for rookie 9 generation... but dictator naruto coon get 2 kids...
2. chunin exam=war substitude... still exists in a leaf village...
3. pedofile and terrorist orochimaru is allow to freely walk thru village and even attend naruto wedding
4. psycho spy mass murderer who drool over unlocking sharingan secrets now runs leaf orphan house...
5. naruto coon give refugee citizenship even when they threat to bomb leaf villagers!!!

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1. one child rule for rookie 9 generation... but dictator naruto coon get 2 kids...
3. pedofile and terrorist orochimaru is allow to freely walk thru village and even attend naruto wedding
4. psycho spy mass murderer who drool over unlocking sharingan secrets now runs leaf orphan house...
5. naruto coon give refugee citizenship even when they threat to bomb leaf villagers!!!
woah where is the one child policy?
Post automatically merged:

My God, my life is ruined, you broke down Naruto's innocence you savage.

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli