1. Galan the Truth
Commandment : Thou shall not bear false witness {Must not lie}
Violation = Instant Petrification

2. Merascylla of Faith
Commandment : Thou shall have no other gods before me {Must have faith}
Violation = Burning of eyes

3. Gowther/Fraudrin the Selfless
Commandment: Thou shall not covet {Must not have selfish desire/be greedy}
Violation = Loss of memories,emotions,sense of self.

4. GreyLord of Non-Killing
Commandment: Thou shall not kill {Must not kill or murder <still unclear>}
Violation = ???

5. Octololi (real name=???) of Commitment/Sacredness
Commandment: Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy {Must be fully committed or devoted)
Violation = ???
I think this commandment will be useful in the upcoming vaizel fighting festival,nobody can back out after entering the tournament or will fall prey to the decree.

6. Dolor the Modest/Humble
Commandment: Thou shall not take the name of the lord your god in vain {Must not be excessively proud or self conceited}
Violation = ???

or

Dolor of Glorification/Sanctification/Adoration
Commandment: Thou shall not take the name of the lord your god in vain {Must not profane or desecrate}
Violation = ???

7. Monspiet the Virtuous/Monspiet of Non Stealing
Commandment: Thou shall not steal {Must not steal}
Violation = ???

8. Derriere the Chaste
Commandment : Thou shall not commit adultery {Must be morally pure}
Violation = ???

9. Zeldris of Honour/Reverence
Commandment : Honour thy father and thy mother {Must be respectful and obedient}
Violation : ???
This just has to be zeldris commandment,considering that he is the leader of the commandments and they seem to obey and respect his commands when he isn't the oldest or strongest and galan telling him forgetfulness of the elderly is a terrible thing might have been a big hint.

10. Estarossa of ???
Commandment : Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image {Must not idolize or commit idolatry}
Violation = (What happened to the bird on his shoulder)
I'm guessing this is estarossa commandment because an idol is like a representation of God or is something divine,majestic,something greatly adored,a false god if you may say. SO i'm thinking that estarossa must be godly in a way,and his decree is that if you idolize /worship him/excessively adore him you will be affected by his decree.

Why I think so is because of the birds that were on him when he was first shown,might be because of his majestic/divine aura that the birds were attracted to him,and what happened to that bird in chapter 136 might be his decree,if you look at the picture very well,when the bird landed on his shoulder it looked as if he was looking at estarossa face with awe and then bowed to him which might have been a violation of his decree causing what happened to the bird in the next page.

Edit : Or his decree could have something to do with looking him directly in the eye or face which may or may not force you to bow to him.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Rohan