sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, what a long day, time to hit the hay.

~Next Day~

Kakashi wakes up, does his daily routine and steps out of his house to see Guy, his "rival" standing in front of his door.

"Kakashi, I know this is a little late but Congratulations on Jounin!"

"Thanks Guy, it means alo-

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE MY RIVAL IS A JOUNIN, I MUST DO 10,000 HAND PUSHUPS!"

"Guy, that's not necessar-

"WE'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8"

"Guy, we have a mission now! Do them later" Said an angered Kakashi.

"Oh right, I forgot to mention, Hokage-sama told us to meet by Konoha's entrance." Said Guy

"Lets GO" ordered Kakashi

"NO, wait kakashi! It's a race! And if you win, I will double my Hand Pushups to 20,000!"

"That's seriously not necessary"

"ON 3... 1-2-3!"

~We await the front gate to see kakashi make it there 7 seconds before Guy, without breaking a sweat~

"Dammit Kakashi! That sharingan of yours, it proves to be another obstacle!"

~We see Rin and Iruka talking, near the right side of the giant Konoha door~

"Everyone gather around! This is the plan, so it will first be me and Guy, standing side by side, followed by Iruka and Rin. Iruka it's your job to protect the medic from a side attack, or a counter attack from the back. If anyone attacks from the front, guy and I will subdue them in seconds." I will be on the left side, with Guy to my right, followed by Rin behind me on the left side, with Iruka on the right. We will travel at a southwest direction, it is the fastest way. Lets go!"

You must be registered for see images

As the platoon of four makes it's way through the dense forest, Kakashi spots out two bandits.

"Watch out, two bandits 2o'clock"

"NOW Ambush them!" said a bandit

The platoon was surrounded by 6 bandits, followed by the two as the bait. A total of 8 bandits.

"Iruka!" said Kakashi

"I'm on it" Iruka said

"Eh?" Said a bandit?

All of a sudden, three bandits attacked another three, due to a genjutsu Iruka placed on them.

"Most people already know this, but you guys don't, so I'll tell you, don't underestimate the leaf!" Said kakashi

Guy teleports in between two of the bandits and used his taijutsu to preform severe leaf hurricane and knock them off their feet.

One of the three remaining bandits threw a kunai at guy, who turns to see a kunai flying right at his eye.

~CLINK~

Kakashi stops the kunai with his sword, and then dashes at the three remaining bandits. The first one stands waiting for Kakashi, trying to take the sword. Kakashi slices him with ease. Leaving him lying on the floor. The second pulls out a Kunai, and deflects kakashi's first sweep.

~CLINK, CLINK, SHINK ,OOF, Thud~

Kakashi takes out a second one. He falls over though, in front of the last bandit

"Ugh, this pain! I've been in sharingan mode for to long"

Kakashi has his right hand on the floor, with his left over his eye, while taking a knee, his head down looking at the floor.

Without even feeling it, all that's heard for the next mile is a scream!
The bandit falls over, screaming with pain.

While Kakashi was on the floor, guy placed his right hand on his head, and flipped over, kicking the bandit in the head with his foot. Leaving the bandit with a cracked head.

Guy picks up kakashi, hoists him on his back, and then calls for Rin and Iruka.

"We're going, lets continue!"

~The group stops after traveling two miles~

"Rin, try and see whats wrong with kakashi." said guy

"There is nothing I can do, I've heard of this before, he is in pain, due to having a sharingan yet not being an Uchiha. He needs to have the physical, and mental abilities to sustain it for a long time."

"So are you saying with training, this won't happen again?" Asked Iruka

"Yes" Said Rin

"Guys, I'm fine, I can move now" Whispered Kakashi
"Lets continue" Said Kakashi

~They get to the door of the sand village~

"Who's there? said a sand shinobi

"We are leaf ninja, here to deliver this "sealed" message to your kazekage, due to the shinobi war!"

"Okay, I'll deliver it" said the sand member

"Our hokage told us to do it, our mission won't be complete unless we do!" said Kakashi

"It's either I give it to the kazekage, or he doesn't get it at a--!

Just then, a huge explosion goes off inside the walls of the sand. We hear a lot of panicked citizens, and we here guards cursing under their breath's.

"It was the leaf brats! They're the decoy!" said the sand shinobi

"NO, it wasn-!

Kunai's are thrown at the group, they all jump in different directions to dodge them. "They aren't believing" us said Iruka. "I know, scale the walls, we'll show them that we didn't do it, by finding who did it." said kakashi "What if they attack us?" asked Rin

"They won't, Iruka throw three smoke bombs, were rushing past them"

They scaled the wall to see 15 shinobi on the watch tower. Iruka threw three smoke bombs. "NOW Run past them" said kakashi

They all got through safely, and rushed to the rubble

"Who are they?" asked Rin, Guy, and Iruka

"Imposters" said Kakashi

2 Shinobi dressed in leaf armor and head bands were atacking groups of sand ninja.

"Sand ninja, back off, they are imposters, let the real leaf take them out!" Yelled Guy

The sand ninja, did back off, not because they were listening to the leaf, but on the other hand, they were afraid of them. Kakashi flashes near the first one. They have a hand to hand combat fight. Iruka jumps into the air, and throws a explosive tagged kunai infront of the other imposter. With instinct he jumps back, and lands himself into Guy's side attack. The imposter jumps over, and past guy, tying to make his way to an innocent child. Rin suddenly throws a kunai, that finds itself deep inside the imposter's calf. He falls, and sand shinobi, surround him. The other soon falls to kakashi who manages to counter the imposters atack and follow with a right jabbed chidori. The sand ninja, surround him to, and lock him up. "Thank you leaf ninja, we will now take them and interrogate them." said a sand ninja

"can we just deliver this to your kazekage?!"

"Yea, go head o.o"

The platoon finds the kazekage's chambers, and give him the scroll. He opens it, To: Kazekage
wanna have an alliance?
"From this day, the sand and leaf will be an alliance, you guys can rest in the sand village for today. Thank you for helping out the sand as well."